22. Can't Resist

I open my door to see a dapper looking Aaron Carpenter in a suit.

"Woah" he whispers.

I blush.

"Woah to you too" I respond closing my door.

"No like really woah" he says stepping towards me and lifting my chin.

Is it crazy that I've only kinda just met this guy and already want to kiss him.
I stare into his eyes as we stay in this position for a couple minutes.
I can't resist any longer and decide to lean in.

He leans also and pushes his soft lips against mine.

Aaron slides one hand down to my waist and puts his other on the wall behind me.
As we kiss he pushes his body closer to mine and we eventually are resting against the wall.

Our kiss is passionate and our lips move together perfectly.

I don't want it to end but eventually I pull back. I never give this much away this quick. I have no clue what came over me.

"Maybe we should actually go on that date first"

"Oh yeah" he laughs.
"I got a little carried away I guess, then I couldn't help it"
he says with a subtle wink.

I smirk and then get into his car.

We drive and pull up to the side of a forest.

"Where are we?" I question.

"You'll see" he says mysteriously.

As I get out of the car he takes my hand and leads me into the towering crowd of trees.

Soon we come to a clearing in the forest and I see the most adorable date set up for the two of us.

There is a fairy light chandelier hanging from a tree over a table for two.
On the table is a beautiful meal prepared for us. It seems more like an anniversary than a first date.

"Aww Aaron this is perfect"
I gasp.

"You like it?"

"I love it" I say throwing my arms around him.

As we look into each others eyes I let go.

"Sorry" I giggle.

He says nothing but quickly plants a gentle kiss on my lips and then gestures for me to sit down.

We eat and then talk for hours. He is a really sweet and sensitive guy.
To be honest he is pretty much the ideal man but....

I don't know.

Is it wrong to say something is missing.
I already know that Aaron is perfect but - Why do I keep saying but?!

"Vanessa?"

I snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"You okay beautiful?"

"Yeah I was just thinking"
I say biting my lip.

"Should I be worried" he laughs nervously.

"I was thinking how lucky I am to be here"
I say getting out of my seat and kissing his cheek.

He grabs my waist and pulls me back in for a kiss on my lips.

He then stands up and lays a blanket on the grass around us. He lays down and gestures for me to join him.

I rest my head next to his and he turns to look at me.

"You're gorgeous Vanessa"

"You're not to bad yourself"
I blush.

He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer.

I rest my head on his chest now and he runs his hands gently through my hair.
As I push my lips against his, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me on top of him. 

We stay like this, just kissing for a while before deciding it was time to go.

As we pull up to my place I turn to Aaron.

"I feel like I should invite you in but my mums probably asleep. Her car's on the drive"

"It's fine gorgeous, I had a great time"

"Me too" I smile.

He gets out of his side and helps me out of the car. We embrace and he kisses me one more time before I go inside.

I head up to my room and get out of my dress. I open my jumper draw and pull out one and pull it on.

As I look at my reflection I see it's not Cam's like I expected but Shawn's.
I feel my heart drop. How could I have just kissed Aaron the way I did when I clearly still have feelings. It felt wrong.
The guilt overwhelms me. I'm not even sure why.
It's just a jumper now but still... I change.