16. Game On

The next day
Vanessa's POV:
I wake up with a good feeling.
I don't know what Shawn and I are but for now it's pretty great.
I get out of bed, pull on some clothes and head down stairs to find Cam and Shawn playing the PlayStation.

"Morning" They say together.

Shawn looks up at me at me whilst Cameron gets the upper hand in the game.

"I win!"

He roars, snapping Shawn out of his trance.

"I gotta pee though so you and V can play this round and then I'm gonna get us all Starbucks too so behave why I'm gone"

He points his finger at me and then Shawn.
I laugh and push his hand away.

"Go on then, I'm hungry"

I giggle.

"Yo, peeing is priority"

"Shush"

I laugh even more.
Once Cameron leaves the room I pick up the controller and sit next to Shawn.

"Game on."

As we finish the round, Cam shouts goodbye and leaves to get us all breakfast.
I turn and look at Shawn.

"I really enjoyed last night"
I say with a smile.

"Me too"

He looks down shyly as he begins to blush.

"Awww, have I made THE Shawn Mendes blush?"

"Just come here"

He opens his arms out to me.
I crawl over and he wraps his arms around me; placing a tender kiss on my lips.
It's weird how our lips fit so perfectly together.
He kisses me gently again and then again but this time more passionately.
I turn around so that I'm facing him properly and sit over him as our kisses get more intense.
His hands wrap around my waist as I run my hands through his perfect hair.
Our lips move in perfect synchronisation.
It just feels natural.

Eventually we both pull away.

I smile and he pulls an adorable smirk.
I get off of him and sit next to him again resting my head on his shoulder.

"Game?"

I ask handing him a controller.

"It's on!"