team hokage formed

The hokage stared at the six of them . Each with his or her own strength . Naruto had the nine-tails inside of him , Sasuke with his sharingan , Sakura with her incredible inhumane strength and the other three, well you'll find out their abilities later.
" Well then now that your all settled with each other, how's about I introduce your trainer " the hokage said and suddenly a cloud of smoke appeared and a man with grey hair , who was wearing a jounin vest with a mask and his head band covering his left eye .

" So these six are the ones I'm teaching " he said with a dull voice . like he had no excitement in his life .
" Yes , this is Naruto , Sakura , Sasuke , Jiro , Satori and Yuan meet Kakashi Hatake " the 3rd hokage said . After that they all said their greetings to each other except for Yuan . Yuan just kept quiet the whole time . She obviously didn't like the idea of being on a team with them . Sasuke saw this and stared at her for a while . The one boy with white hair noticed this and quickly wrapped his arm around her to say ' she's mine ' . he then smirked .

Yuan didn't do anything about it though , she just invited it in, not caring . Sasuke's anger began to flare as the boy with grey hair smirked at him .

" Ok, most of you are familiar with the training temple out in the woods " Kakashi said looking at all of them . Sakura then raised her hand and felt embarrassed that she had to .
" Yes , you, what's your name ? " Kakashi asked Sakura .
" My name is Sakura and I don't really know where the temple is " she said blushing . Kakashi sighed and then looked to the hokage then back at them .

" Ok I'm gonna show you where the temple is, but you must move fast so no one can see you . It is top priority that no one sees you, ok?" Kakashi said looking at all of them .
" Ok " they all said .
" let's move " he said as they all dashed out the room leaving the hokage to smoke his pipe .
They dashed past every villager on the rooftops of the houses .
They made it to the forest and stared at it .
" Hey, is that the genjutsu you guys were talking about ,wow your right its so noticeable " Sakura said looking at the forest . They all ran into the forest at full pace .

They made it to the field and did the hand sign to make it appear . Sasuke smirked at the fact that he could see the genjutsu but a chunin like Iruka couldn't .
They walked inside to see all the equipment from before still in its same place .
" Ok, as you know I'm your personal trainer now so I will work you like hell till you go to the hokage and quit the team " Kakashi said giving them an eye smile . they all sweat dropped except Sasuke and Yuan .

The Uchiha was just staring at the girl admiring her fare skin and beautiful silky smooth hair, with her eyes that shone like the moon .
The boy with white hair suddenly grabbed her and held her close in a hug sort of way . She tried to pull away but couldn't due to his strength . The boy was smirking at Sasuke while holding onto her .

Sasuke knew this ment he was gonna have to fight for Yuan's heart if he wanted it . He glared at Satori and he glared back .

" So don't tell your parents about this because it is top secret, if they ask tell them you are in team 7" he said and looked at each of them .

" Don't need to worry about parents, I don't got them " Naruto stated looking at the ground sadly .
Sasuke took in a deep breath .
" Me neither " he said and sighed . The rest of them nodded their heads agreeing .
" Ya , Sakura's the only one with parents here " Naruto stated making Sakura feel left out . She knew she had parents and the rest of them didn't . In fact all their parents probably died it the worst ways possible .