The Fifth Hokage

No ones P.O.V

Naruto ,Sasuke ,Sakura ,Shino ,Hinata ,Kiba ,Shikamaru ,Ino ,Neji ,Tenten ,Lee and Chouji including the whole village were wearing white cloaks as they stood outside the Hokage tower.
Naruto yawned as he stared at the clouds.

" Man what's taking that women so long ?" Naruto asked as he looked at everyone else.

" Show some respect that's the Hokage " Ino said smacking him upside the head.
" Aaahh...Ino did you forget I just got out the hospital " Naruto stated looking at her angrily.

This is true after the battle with Orochimaru Naruto got badly injured and so he went to hospital. Ino turned her head and then noticed the piece of cotton stuck to his cheek with a fully bandaged right arm.

The Gēnin suddenly heard a chuckle erupt from the Uchiha. They all turned to see the laughing Uchiha staring at Naruto.

They all had puzzled looks on their faces.
" Hey what are you laughing at teme, don't forget your also injured" Naruto said grabbing Sasuke's left arm showing e bandages.

Sasuke's laughter stopped and he just stared at his grinning friend in anger.
Naruto mimicked the same anger at Sasuke.

Naruto raised his two fingers and Sasuke raised his two fingers. Naruto and Sasuke intertwined their two fingers making the peace sign.
The two Gēnin suddenly began to laugh at each other.
" When this is all over let's meet at the training grounds and then I'll kick your butt teme " Naruto said and Sasuke simply nodded.
Suddenly they both fell forward onto the ground with Sakura and Ino standing behind them.
" You both just got out the hospital " Sakura said.
" Ya what's your point ?" Naruto said rubbing his head.

" You'll both end up in-" Ino got cut off by her genius ,yet lazy, teammate.
" Leave them its how they resolve their problems " he said and yawned.
" Yeah they'll be fine " Chouji said finishing the bag of chips he was eating and licking his fingers.
" Yeah but their complete idiots that need to be taught a lesson " Tenten said cracking her knuckles.
" They might be but this is just how they are, they fight each other to communicate " Shikamaru said crossing his arms.

" True they learn so much just by clashing fists " Neji added.
" Yes it is that that keeps their bond strong " Lee said grinning.
Hinata just simply nodded as she stared at Naruto with something behind her back.
Naruto turned and looked at her with something behind her back.
" Hey Hina-" he got cut off when he suddenly heard Tsunade's voice.
He dropped his head and then raised it again with a smile.
Hinata's face began to turn a little red from his gesture.

They all turned their attention to the Hokage tower where the new Hokage stood.

" Citizens of Konoha...I am the new appointed Hokage Tsunade Senju and I vow to protect this village with my life. For we are the Hidden Leaf. We've survived through not 1 not 2 but 3 great shinobi wars. We are truly a strong village to be reconned with. Our new Gēnin only just became ninja and they already show much progress.
Truly we are strong. Our village flourishes through the darkest times and grows stronger each day. During the attack on the village a lot of shinobi from the leaf were lost...but new ones were gained. Take a look at our new Gēnin " She said and the crowd was buzzing.

Suddenly the giant screen above the Hokages head switched on.

So that's what that's for

Everyone thought to themselves.

They screen flashed on and revealed a list of names.

" they turned from this..." She said as everyone in the crowd made " Aww " sounds and the Gēnin all felt embarrassed.