truimph

They all arrived at the leaf village in time to see the giant satori wrecking a shop .
He saw us and threw a table at us all . Jiro caught the table easy with one hand .
" stop this brother !" He said as he glared at Satori .
" Make me !" He shouted even louder than Jiro .
They ran at each other at great speeds , before Jiro could do anything Satori grabbed his face and slammed him into the ground then dragged across on the ground and threw him into the forest .
Yuan went after him next she tried to kick but he caught her foot and flung her into a building and the 3 floor building came crashing down .
Then next Naruto went for it . he tried punching but Satori blocked and kicked Naruto away .
Sakura went for it but was feeling quite scared .
Sakura tried to punch him but he dodged and came behind her . he grabbed onto her hair as she screamed . he picked her up and punched her 3 times the dropped her lifeless body .
Suddenly Jiro appeared behind him and knocked him into the side of a house .

" you'll destroy everything if you continue this fight !" He shouted at him . Satori appeared and grabbed both Jiro's  arms and pulled on them until he heard a snap . Jiro screamed in pain . sasuke watched the horror . he felt as if Satori was going to kill Jiro .
Satori smoked at his handy work . he then grabbed his brothers head and smashed it into the ground repeatedly . he then dropped his body and kicked it across the village like it was nothing .
Yuan and Naruto came rushing back through the forest and team worked and managed to land a few blows on him . it was no good though . he grabbed both their head and smashed them together . then finally Naruto's power went away .
So did Yuan's ,Sasuke was the only one left standing . he began to panic for a second then became serious . he activated his sharingan eyes .
" I'll kill I won't even give you a chance to fight !" Satori said as he rushed toward Sasuke with a punch . Sasuke simply dodged by moving to the side .
Sasuke then suddenly saw Satori's foot head for his face so he blocked but skidded back 2 metres before stopping .
" GOODBYE SASUKE !!" Satori shouted as he punched him in the stomach and he went flying . he then came back and punched him harder to make him fly back farther .

Sasuke hot blown next to Jiro who was still conscious  . Sasuke looked to Jiro wasted with no energy.
" Sasuke..." A voice said . he looked left and right and only saw Jiro next to him . everyone else was either screaming or running .
" take...my...hand" he said .Sasuke didn't understand but did as he was told anyway .
He took jiro's hand and suddenly felt power streaming into his body .
He got up full of energy and began to look for Satori . he turned back to Jiro's body on the floor .
" thank you..." He said and turned away .
A faint " your welcome " was heard from Jiro .
Sasuke walked through the village looking around for Satori . its like he had suddenly disappeared.
He walked in front of a broken shop knowing that Satori couldn't be that far away . he looked into a broken shard of glass and saw his reflection .
His appearance had changed .
He now had orange eyes with light blue hair sticking up with a blue glow to his body. He then suddenly saw Satori .
" so my brother gave you power " he said looking at Sasuke . he just simply nodded in response .
" it won't change a thing YOUR STILL DEAD !" he shouted out loud .
He tried to punch sasuke . Sasuke glared at him and he suddenly disappeared . Sasuke reappeared behind Satori and kicked him away .
" its over " he said as he used his lion barrage and it truly was over .
Satori transformed back to normal and was knocked out cold .
Sasuke stood over Satori triumphant .