My battle with Gaara

I headed to the explosion with great speeds running as fast as I could .
I showed up to see Sasuke shoot a fireball at Gaara and hop back .
" ITS USELESS JUST GIVE UP !!" gaara shouted at him and knocked him in the air .
Sasuke turned and did the hand signs for chidori and attacked from the sky . He managed to hit him on his upper back close to his neck .
" No because a very good friend of mine taught me to never give up because there's always something to fight for " he said and continued his attack .
I blushed a bit knowing he was talking about me .
Sasuke opened his eyes to reveal a sharingan .
" I beat you once...I can do it again " he said and his one eye transformed into the shape of a shuriken .
He brought his hands together doing the tiger hand sign and attacked .
" I am one of the strongest Uchiha's to ever live my sharingan eyes are so adapt they can see right through any jutsu you use . And to top it all off I know two different kinds of them . I know my three tear drop sharingan and my mangakeyo. I am one of the ultimate Uchiha's to ever live . If my father were here he would be proud of my talents . Heck I think my eyes might even be stronger than my fathers . My father told me once I didn't get my sharingan later on in life like when I was eight, he told me I was born with my sharingan . On the day I was born he said when I opened my eyes I already had the sharingan " he said finishing his speech .
I never knew teme was this cool before I mean I knew he had a sharingan up his sleeve but come on.

I looked to Gaara to see he wasn't moving anymore.

" Naruto stop watching and come help " Sasuke said looking toward me in the bushes .
I hopped out the bushes and stood next to him .

" So what's going on why did you say that whole big speech ?" I asked looking at the motionless Gaara .
" I said all that to give me time to put him under this genjutsu .By the time I finished he was already in my genjutsu " he said acting all cool .
" Alright drop the cool guy act " I said and looked to him .
He was confused .
" You know that whole cool guy act just now " I said but he still looked a bit puzzled .
" Just forget about it " I said and got ready to fight .
" Drop the genjutsu " I said and he looked at me as if I was crazy .
" I didn't come all this way not to fight someone, you got your fight in now its my turn " I said with a smirk .
" Alright then " he said and suddenly Gaara snapped back into reality .
" There you are Gaara " a voice said . We all looked to see the girl named Temari and her brother Kankuro .
" Come on let's go Gaara " Temari said to him .
" No I want to see the colour of a brats blood and if you get in my way..." He said and gave them a glare so powerful it could make your heart stop .

He turned to me and I gave him a glare .
" If you want to see a brat bleed cut yourself open and you'll find out " I said looking him dead in the eye .
Temari and Kankuro seemed shocked and began to run away .
I did the hand sign for shadow clone jutsu and almost a thousand clones appeared .
Gaara was dazed and didn't know where to look .
All my clones came down on him and beat him up and I showed up to finish it with my fingers in the tiger hand sign with an explosive kunai between my hands . I hit Gaara in the...ass with the kunai and he turned and kicked me so hard I flew away .
As I was flying back a shadow fell over my eyes and I smirked .
" Boom " I said to myself and just then an explosion came by Gaara's butt .

I landed on my feet and then Sasuke appeared and began helping my clones fight off Gaara .
We were doing a great job until he transformed into what looked like a giant raccoon .
I smirked and bit my thumb , blood splattered out of it and I did the hand signs and slammed my open hand on the ground and a giant toad appeared.

Sasuke looked up in shock .

I smirked down at him from above on the toads head.
" What do you want Naruto ?" The toad asked me which knocked me out my trance .
" Oh help me deal with this guy " I said and the toad sighed pulling out a sword.
" Aww come on I'll help you chief toad " I said and he sighed again .
Suddenly I saw a giant armor next to me with Sasuke's eyes bleeding . The toad got thrown off by Sasuke's sudden burst of power .
Let's go I said and the toad and Sasuke both said " Right " at the same time.
We all attacked at once and we were winning .
Until Gaara popped his head out and let the demon take over .

" What now ?" I said aloud so that Sasuke could hear .
" We must wake him up " he said to me . I cracked my knuckles as a shadow fell over my eyes .
I ran along the toads head and jumped at the end .
" What are you doing !" Sasuke shouted .
" WAKE UP YOU IDIOT CAN'T YOU SEE YOUR HURTING PEOPLE AROUND YOU, BUT MOST OF ALL YOUR HURTING YOURSELF I WONT ALLOW YOU TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF GAARA. OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE LIGHT LIKE ME, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT OTHERS LABEL YOU AS YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU ARE NOW OPEN YOUR EYES OPEN YOUR EYES GAARA !!!!" I yelled at him to try to inspire him . 
I tried to punch but his sand grabbed me and wouldn't let me move forward .
Suddenly I felt a hand on my back push me . It was Sasuke .
" Help this idiot see the light " he said and pushed me forward toward Gaara .
I was inches away from his head and I couldn't move my limbs so I did the reasonable thing to wake him up. I banged my head against his .
Blood began to trickle between us .
The expression on his face was shock, the expression on mine was determination .
I watched the blood from both our heads drip do to the ground .
Suddenly the giant sand raccoon or passim disappeared . we both fell to the ground .

" You don't understand what its like to be me...to be hated " he said with sadness in his voice .
" No...I understand because I have the nine-tails in me " I said which shocked him .
" Then how did you make so many friends ?" He asked me still shocked .
" By being myself not a demon don't let it control you " I said and smiled at him .
" But people won't even look at me let alone be my friend-" I cut him off by yelling at him .
" THEN FORCE THEM TO LOOK MAKE IT WORTH THEIR WHILE TO LOOK AT YOU AND ONCE YOU HAVE THEIR ATTENTION SHOW THEM THE REAL YOU THE KIND CARING PERSON I KNOW IS IN THERE DON'T WASTE THEIR TIME BY SHOWING THEM A BLANK EMOTIONLESS KILLER !!!!" I said well yelled at him .
Suddenly Temari and Kankuro appeared again .
" Gaara are you ok " they asked and I smiled to the sky .
" You see you have people who care about you its a start " I said and closed my eyes seeing my parents then I let a tear drift down my face .
" But I still have no friends " he said and began to feel sad .
" Your dense you know that " I said and closed my eyes once more. I then began to get up off the ground slowly .
" I'm your new friend idiot !" I yelled and he watched me as I pointed my thumb at myself .
He began to cry .
" Temari and Kankuro I'm sorry for the way I've treated you two over the years " he said which made me smile .
Sasuke then walked next to me .
" Oh what the heck I'll be your friend too " he said and I smiled at him for that .

" Naruto "

" Yeah "

" Thank you for opening my eyes to the light "

" No problem...buddy "