Not what it seems pt 3 (part 3)

Naruto's P.O.V

I felt a throbbing pain in my chest as I stirred in bed. I couldn't stop moving around. 
The pain was too intense.
I got hit with a blue fireball and all went dark, now I can't remember much. All I know is that I'm stuck in a metal room with a red light that stays on at all times, the only furniture in the room being the bed, a toilet and a bedside table,  and that a women comes in here every hour to check up on me. She feeds me as well. Which begs the question.

Where am I ? And where are my friends ?

Is this said question. This is all I'm focused on. Not the thriving pain in my chest, not the red light, not the women, not even if I'm alive or not. I just want my friends to be safe. Once I know they are safe I can calm down.
I turned to look at the clock and saw the time was 11:03 a.m.
All I have to accompany me is my thoughts and the women. Speaking of which she should have checked on me three minutes ago because I'm not ok.
I really need help and maybe some burn ointment because it really hurts.
Suddenly the women walked inside again with a smile on her face. The women wore a normal medic outfit and some boots. She had brown hair with pink eye-shadow on.
It might be pink, I can't really tell because of the light in the room. She was beautiful in every way possible. She had the right curves, a big chest and a big bum.

But overall I don't feel attracted to her.

Bet Pervy sage would be all over this girl even if he was in my position

I let out a small laugh through my pain at the thought of this women getting freaked out by Pervy sage.
She had with her a tray with food on it and some ointment just like I wanted. Pure coincidence that she brought exactly what I wanted.
She sat down on the bed beside me and began removing my bandages.
" Ok, let's see here " she said as she rubbed the ointment onto my body. I slowly began to calm down. The pain was subsiding.
Once she was done with that she put the bandages back onto my chest.
" There all better now " she said and smiled at me. I gave her a faint smile in response. Her smile grew even more when she saw mine.
" Now , let's eat. But first " she said excitedly and pulled out a rag and began wiping my skin. I had been sweating this whole time.

" All clean, well almost clean " she said and giggled at me. Her laugh made me smile. Now I know that I'm safe, if she's this kind.
" What's your...name " I said with the amount of energy I had left. She looked at me a little shocked at first then her gaze softened.
" My name is Kushimi, Kushimi Azukami" she said as she grabbed me to help me sit up straight. My back was now resting on the hard metal wall behind me.
She brought out a bowl with something in it.
It had ramen inside.

" Your friends said that this is your favourite meal " she said and grabbed some chopsticks. She slowly began feeding me ramen. My energy began to replenish and my strengths began to come back.
Once she was done feeding me she wiped off any remaining dirt on me and then stood up off the bed.
She gave me a kiss on the cheek before she left.

Kushimi Azukami

The name sounded like someone else's name I knew but I didn't know who.

Kushini Uzukami

I kept swapping words around until I got it exactly right.

Kushini, Kushini , Kushina Uzumaki, Kushimi Azukami

It then hit me. Her name sounds sort of like my mothers.