retrieving the 5th hokage

Naruto and Jiraya were hopping from tree to tree in the forest .

Naruto P.O.V

I was trying my hardest to move faster but for some odd reason I felt like something was weighing me down . I keep stopping for breaks every 10 minutes . I stopped jumping and leaned on the tree to rest .
" Oh come on Naruto this is no time to be resting " Pervy sage said to me putting his hands on his hips.
" I can't...I'm too...tired ,why do I feel...heavier today?" I said through panting .
Jiraya suddenly snapped his fingers and then hopped over to me .
He rolled up my sleeve and I saw weights there .

" What why do I have weights on me ?!" I shouted .
" This is part of your training you have 700 pounds on you plus your own weight " he said with a gleaming toothy smile .
" What b-b-but why do I have to wear 700 ?,can't I just wear 500  ?" I asked looking at the weights on my arms .
" Let's go now you'll get use to the added weight " he said and began to hop away leaving me .
" Last one to the village is a rotten ramen !" He shouted back to me .
" What rotten ramen !" I shouted getting up and concentrating chakra into the soles of my shoes . They began to glow a light blue shade which gave me a burst of power .

I hopped after Jiraya a little bit faster than before .
I caught up to him in time before he reached the gates of the village .
I landed in the clearing and began to run but that was a bad idea . I WAS SLOWER RUNNING THEN I WAS HOPPING FROM TREE TO TREE!!!!. I arrived at the gate 10 minutes after Jiraya and I was sweating like mad .
" Ok so where's this lady Tsunade you were talking about ?" I asked stretching .
" Well let's ask around " he said walking to a villager and I followed .
" Hey where's the nearest pub ?"  He asked which made me anime fall .Which was a bad idea because I had trouble getting back up.

The guy told him directions to the 'Ocean peak pub 'and we began walking to it .

We walked inside to see some shady people but we walked right past them . I ignored their glares at me but they were so strong .
We walked up to a table where there was a women with really big breasts ,like really big .
She was a blonde like me but her hair wasn't as yellow as mine . She had a blue diamond symbol on her forehead .
She had a bottle of sake in her hand without a cup.
" You didn't tell me she was drinker " I whispered to Pervy sage .
" She never used to drink this much before " he said looking at her .
" Oh whatever Jiraya *burps* I'm just having fun " she said with a drunk smile on her face .
" Besides I know why your here...to make me the next hokage . Well I won't do it hokages are just stuck up people with big egos thinking they have to save peoples lives so they can gain respect and power and then they have you *burps* under their little fingers...*drinks more sake* and the 4th was the biggest " she finished and I became angry .

A shadow fell over my eyes and I began to grunt my teeth.
" Besides all the hokage are stupid anyway giving their lives for a stupid village I mean its pathetic .The 4th made the biggest sacrifice which means he's the stupidest " she said the I snapped and slammed my hand on the table making it break into pieces. I've only just met this women and I'm already annoyed .
She looked at me and so did everyone else in the bar .
I looked up showing anger in my eyes .
" Don't ever speak of the fourth like that ever again...and on top of that you obviously don't know what it means to be hokage *glares at her* being a hokage...*clenches fist* means protecting those you love around you ! Obviously you don't recognise the sacrifices they make to keep the piece. If you can't see any of that then your not hokage material *walks to exit* and your the stupid one " I then walked out the exit to the bar in anger .
Jiraya followed out .

" Naruto..." He said with a stern voice .
" I know ,I know it wasn't very polite of me to do that " I snapped back at him .I suddenly felt a hand land on my shoulder .
" Good job " he said with a toothy smile towards me.
Now I'm confused .
" I think your words reached her " he said removing his hand from my shoulder .
We then heard footsteps behind us with a women saying something .
" Hey kid " The voice said . I turned to see the lady with a drunken blush on her face .
" Ya ,what do you want ?" I asked crossing my arms.
" Listen*hiccup* I'll make you a*hiccup* deal if you *hiccup* think your so *hiccup* smart and strong then howz about you and me arm wrestle " She finished . I felt confused at why were gonna settle our problems with arm wrestling.
I suddenly saw Jiraya behind her shaking his arms saying " No " . I smirked at the lady in front of me.
How hard could it be ?, I mean she's an old lady .
I can take her .