part 2

Sakura P.O.V

We ran to the scream to find that a man was strangling Ino .
" Tell me where Sasuke Uchiha is and I'll let you go" he said and squeezed harder .
" I...don't know...and even...if...I...did...I still wouldn't tell you " She said and smiled .
" you looking for me " Sasuke said standing in front of the man\women looking person . Why does everyone look like a man and a women at the same time .
" aha there you " The man\women said dropping Ino .
She looked half dead and Shikamaru and Chouji both looked the same as her . Sprawled out on the floor half dead .
Sasuke activated his sharingan .
" that won't help you " he\she said and ran to him .
" Sasuke tag team " Naruto asked smirking at him.
" ya ,sure why not " He said and they both ran zigzag cross each other tho the man\women .
Naruto jumped high and made a fist with his hand and Sasuke went low with a sliding kick .
The man\women jumped back as Sasuke and Naruto's tag team went after him . Sasuke and Naruto were perfectly in sync their movements matched .

When Sasuke went low Naruto went high and when Naruto went low Sasuke went high .
They ended their combo by both punching the guy\girl in the face at the say time .

The man\women looked beaten up as it got up off the ground .
" ha, you thought you could handle us " Naruto said smiling a wide smile .
" No ,I wanted to fight Sasuke alone " he\she said .
" Who are you ? ,and what do you want with Sasuke anyway ?" Naruto asked feeling quiet annoyed now .
" I'm lord Orochimaru and I just want to give Sasuke something that's all " he said licking his lips.
" weirdo " I muttered under my breath .

He suddenly did some hand signs and slammed his hand on the ground .
" Summoning jutsu " He said hissing at the end and suddenly a giant snake appeared .
I slithered to Naruto and suddenly ate him right in front of us .
" At least now I have you attention " He said licking his lips again .
" Naruto !" I yelled trying yo force the tears not to come out .
" you'll pat for that !" Sasuke shouted running at him but without Naruto the tables were turned and now Sasuke was getting beaten up .
I wanted to help but didn't know what to do I froze up for first ever I didn't know what to do .

Sasuke P.O.V

I was getting beaten up now but I needed to get Naruto out of that snake .
He kicked me away causing me to tumble and roll away . I heard slithering and turned to see the snake coming to me .
I jumped up and landed on the snakes head and then heard screaming well more like yelling coming from it stomach .
" Naruto is that you " I asked feeling vibrations on the snake .

" Ya , its me " he yelled but it came out muffled so I couldn't hear much .
" Naruto the only way we'll beat him is with our tag team " I said feeling him moving around under my feet .
" Ya , I know but...how do I get outta here ?" He asked which got me thinking .
" ooohhh Sasuke I'm afraid I've taken out one of your members hope you don't mind " He said and dropped Sakura's lifeless body on the floor .
" NO !!" I yelled and ran to the snake man . We began to battle until he overpowered me and kicked me away .
" Well I've had my fun " he said and extended his neck to me . He bit me in the neck and I screamed in pain . I covered my mouth so that the other teams wouldn't know our location .
I turned to the snake and saw Naruto's figure struggling to get out .
" well...this is the only jutsu I got right now...but it will completely tire me out " I whispered to myself through e pain .
I decided to use it anyway .

I activated my Sharingan and it changed shape in one of my eyes . It changed to the shape of a flower.
" the mangakeyo sharingan " He said looking at my eye .
I turned to the snake and the snake lit on fire with black flames . The snake then burnt into ashes and there was Naruto walking out the ashes .
I switched of the flames on the ground .
" its all up to you now...Naruto " I said and fainted .

Naruto P.O.V

I saw Sasuke drop to his knees and pass out . I saw Sakura also unconscious .
I ran to the snake guy with pace then I suddenly vanished and then reappeared right in front of his face and punched him so hard he flew back and broke through two trees . If Sakura were awake she would do worse .
He got up with a nasty bruise on his cheek which I was proud of .
" you'll pay for that you maggot " he said with apparent anger on his voice .
" As much as I'd like to stay and kick your ass..." I said and paused .
" I have to go " My clone said picking up Sakura and Sasuke from the ground .
" What get back here !" He shouted after me as I darted through the forest . I suddenly saw an explosive tag fly past me and explode on the tree in front of me .
I must get out of here so I can get Sakura and Sasuke back into working shape .
" time to get FULL POWER !!" I shouted .

In Naruto's mind

There was a giant metal cage and behind that was a giant fox with nine tails .
" Hey fox !" I yelled to it .
" What do you want now ?" The fox asked me .
" give me some power so I can get away from this guy " I said staring at him .
" And why should I ?" It asked looking at me with an angry face .
" Because you've got nothing better to do " I said and smirked .
" fine " It said and glared at me but then again its always glaring at me .

In reality

I began to move 5 times faster than before and the snake man got confused .
I turned to let him see me .
" Huh...that's the nine-tails chakra " I heard him say as I darted off .
I stopped when I thought I was far enough and set Sakura and Sasuke down . I rest for awhile to collect my thoughts .
" huh ,What do we have here " I heard a voice say .
I opened my one eye to see...