Sleepover

Naruto P.O.V

Its been a week and Yuan and I have officially moved into the Uzumaki compound . the chunin exams are also gonna start soon in  a few days .
Me and sakura have also kept our relationship low key because we don't want to make a whole big deal out of it . we've been on a couple of date s so far . Only Yuan knows about mine and Sakura's relationship I can't keel any secrets from Yuan . 
Like I said the chunin exams will be starting soon . everyone is getting pumped up for it . I feel as if we need to kick back and relax all this tension isn't a good thing .
So I've decided to host a sleepover party . I've already invited all our friends from the leaf village. 
At 16:00 all the guests arrived except for that Satori guy he never showed up .
His brother Jiro's did though .
All the guests are rock Lee , Neji, Tenten, Hinata, Sakura, Sasuke, Jiro, Shikamaru, Choji, Yuan, Ino, Kiba, Shino and me .
I have the whole night planned for us .
I walked into the dinning room to see everyone I invited which was a bit shocking because I was sure Neji wasn't king to come .
" Naruto where is my room ?" Neji asked me impatiently . I narrowed my eyes at him .
" I'll show you all your rooms in a second ok " I said and pulled a face at Neji to annoy him .
" show me my room now !" He shouted at me holding the collar of my pyjamas .

" why so impatient wait first I must make sure their are in fact 14 guests sleeping her " I said and checked the list I made .
" wait there's 14 people here ,how will you accommodate all of us ?" Shino asked in his usual tone .
" I'll let...*looks at Yuan* Yuan explain that to you " I said finishing my sentence .
" who is Yuan ?" Tenten asked in a polite tone .
" my sister " I said as she walked in front of all of us . Everyone except Sasuke ,Jiro ,Me and Sakura gasped that I now had a sister
She was looking a bit shy to speak .
" hey Sasuke you mind helping explaining things "
Sasuke walked to the front and bent over and Yuan whispered into his ear .
" the Uzumaki compound has 23 bedrooms and 36 rooms in total...so we can accommodate about 46 people...it also includes an underground training centre...a pool...a HOT TUB!...and a ball room " Sasuke said and sat down .
" wow this huge place just for the two of you " Shikamaru said being a bit shocked .
" yep all to us " I said .

Then we started the activities until it got late and everyone decided to hit the hay .
I walked to my room and layer down on the bed .
Suddenly my door opened and in walked Sakura looking at me .
" oh hey Sakura what's up ?" I Asked sitting up .
" well I can't stay in the room you gave me " she said rubbing her arm blushing .
" can I stay with you " she said and began blushing so did I .
" sure thing " I said letting her in . she climbed under the covers with me .
" you feeling comfortable ?" I asked .
" no " she said which made me sad . She suddenly grabbed my arms and wrapped the around her .
" now I'm feeling comfortable " she said and I felt her smile .
I smiled as I pulled her closer to me .