3rd part of the chuunin exams

The crowd was roaring like two-hundred lions getting ready to eat .
They all watched the giant screen in front of them on the far side of the arena .
The screen suddenly flashed names and a picture on it .

Sasuke Uchiha

The screen said showing a picture of Sasuke wearing a black jumpsuit using his sharingan with an angry look on his face .

Gaara

It showed a picture of gaara wearing his normal clothes .

Shikamaru Nara

It showed a picture of shikamaru rubbing the back of his head being lazy .

Naruto Uzumaki

It showed naruto with scars holding a thumbs up .

Temari

It showed a picture of her with a smile .

Tenza

It showed a picture of a boy with a sword in his hand .

Neji Hyuga

It showed a picture of Neji with his Byagukan on .

Sakura Haruano

It showed a picture of Sakura smiling kindly

" THESE ARE ALL THE CONTESTANTS OF THE FINAL ROUNDS OF THE CHUUNIN EXAMS AND THESE ARE THE FIGHTS FOR TODAY "

Temari
Vs
Shikamaru

Sasuke
Vs
Gaara

Naruto
Vs
Neji

Tenza
Vs
Sakura

" THE FIRST MATCH UP WILL BE TEMARI VS SHIKAMARU NARA " the announcer said .
Temari and Shikamaru walked into the ring ready to fight .

" I warn you , you will loose " Temari said .Shikamaru replyeid with a smirk .
" and...BEGIN " he said and people didn't know where to look to the actual match or the big screen.

Shikamaru started off by pulling out three shuriken and threw them at her .
She blocked by blowing a giant gust of wind from her fan and the shuriken blew back at him .
" Troublesome " he said and jumped out the way with a scowl on his face .
He ran to temari and pulled out a kunai but instead of attacking her with it he threw it in front of her . they began to fight hand to hand . Shika threw another kunai in front of her and soon he lead her around in circles . He then stopped and did a back flip . he weaved some signs and his shadow came to life .

" Shadow possession jutsu " he said and his shadow went to attack Temari like a snake .
" Oh no you don't " she said and blew a huge gust of wind and Shika . He then created a clone of himself and the clone ran to fight . It fought well until Temari hit it with her fan and it poofed away.
Shika smirked at his work .

" Shadow possession jutsu complete " he said and the crowd looked to the screen to see their shadows were connected .
Everyone gasped the kage's looked impressed and the 3rd was feeling quiet proud of himself .
The big screen rewinded and people saw he possessed his clone and when Temari and the clone were fighting the clone connected shadows with her .

" Damn you " she said looking at him with anger .
Shika acted like he didn't notice her glare and just smirked .
She began to walk to the circle Shikamaru created . She looked around to see kunai around .
They all lit up at the same time while Shika smirked ,then he became serious .
" Your done " he said and released his jutsu and walked away as the explosion happened .
The ref walked to her to see she was knocked out .
" Temari is unable to continue therefore the winner is Shikamaru Nara " he said and Shikamaru's picture appeared on the big screen with the words winner on it and his name moved up the list .

Shikamaru walked away out the arena while a medic came and collected Temari .

" WOW AN EXCITING MATCH WELL LETS MOVE ONTO THE NEXT ONE SHALL WE NEXT IS SASUKE VERSUS GAARA !!" and Sasuke's and Gaara's picture appeared next to each other with a big vs in the middle .

The crowd waited about 10 minutes for Sasuke to appear but he was a no show .
" HEY WHERE'S SASUKE!!" one of the people in the crowd shouted .
" YA WHERE IS HE !!" another shouted .
A person went down to the ref and told him to move onto the next match .

" DUE TO THE LATENESS OF SASUKE UCHIHA WE WILL HAVE TO POSTPONE THE MATCH UNTIL LATER FOR NOW WE WILL MOVE ONTO NARUTO UZUMAKI VERSUS NEJI HYUGA !!" he shouted and the crowd went wild again and Naruto's and Neji's pictures appeared on screen with a giant vs in between them .

Naruto and Neji walked onto the arena while the crowd screamed .
" you hear that their all rooting for me to win " Neji said and smirked .
" more like for you to lose " Naruto said and the speakers echoed it across the stadium .
" alright you two...BEGIN !!" the ref shouted and they began fighting .

Sakura P.O.V

I was watching the fight between Naruto and Neji . Naruto jumped in the air and hammer kicked the down to hit Neji but he dodged  Naruto left a dent where he had kicked .
They began to fight using taijutsu punches and kicks. Neji front flipped over Naruto to dodge an attack .
Naruto turned and kicked the sky and they continued, it was intense but I could tell Naruto wasn't trying much .
" This is a good time to release full power  " Naruto said and red chakra began to swirl around him.
" Is that the nine-tails " one asked in fear .

I watched intensely at the match because Naruto was really going all out now . It was clear he wanted to end this match quick .
He charged at Neji then disappeared and reappeared behind him and kicked his back making him fly forward . Then disappeared and reappeared in front of him and kicked him up into the air .
A clone then appeared with a reasengan and smashed it into Neji .
Then four clones appeared and grabbed his limbs and smashed him into the ground .
" I HAVE NO MERCY FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO HURT FAMILY WHO, IS MEAN TO PEOPLE ,WHO TRY TO HURT PEOPLE FOR NO REASON THIS IS WHY I'M GOING SO HARD ON YOU, DO YOU REALISE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO HINATA .SHE JUST WANTED YOUR APPROVAL BUT YOU WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO HER YOU BASTARD...ALL SHE EVER WANTED WAS TO BE NOTICED, TO BE ACCEPTED AND THAT'S WHY... I'M DOING THIS ON HER BEHALF. YOU CANT CAUSE THAT MUCH PAIN TO A PERSON AND NOT EXPECT IT TO COMEBACK TO YOU...ITS CALLED KARMA AND ITS COMING TO YOU HARD !!!REASENGAN !!" He shouted at Neji slamming the thing into his chest once more.

" I'll leave you now but if I ever catch you trying to hurt anyone then I'll beat you senseless you don't do that to comrades especially FAMILY !!!" he said shouting family at the end .
And with that Neji was finished the crowd went wild .

3rds Hokages P.O.V 

' That naruto is quiet fascinating ' I thought to myself  .
" Hey third hokage " I heard the Misukage say.
" Yes Misukage " I answered looking at her .
" May I please go test out that Naruto boy " she said smiling at me .
" Sure " I said and she immediately jumped down into the battle field and watched Naruto celebrate .
" Hey boy " she said and he turned around .
" Fight me "she  said which shocked the crowd .
Naruto narrowed his eyes at her .
" S-sure " he said with a shaky voice and stared at her .
She smiled at him and and opened her mouth but what came out next made the crowds eyes twitch .
She said ...

" Your handsome if you were older I would totally go out with you maybe even marry you " she said and smiled which made Naruto tense at that and made his eye twitch .
" Well then what do you think of me ? " she said holding onto her hips .
" I think your pretty... I guess, I don't know " he said and got into a fighting stance .
" Ohh that's so sweet of you " she said and smiled once more . She then weaved signs .
( I'm putting Mei the fifth Misukage into this )