Not what it seems pt 1 (part 1)

Naruto P.O.V

I jumped from the rooftops with great speed.
No one could tell who I was cause I was wearing my silver fox uniform.
I reached my destination and pulled the window open.
I got inside and then felt a kunai being held to my back.
I turned slowly to see piercing red eyes staring me down. The piercing red eyes moved and switched on the lights in the room.
The person revealed himself in the light as my best friend. Sasuke Uchiha.

He deactivated his sharingan. I watched as his piercing red eyes turned into those black eyes.
He sighed as he sat down on his bed.
" What do you want Naruto ?,its 3 a.m. " he said rubbing his eyes.
I pulled off my mask revealing my grin under.
" I have an idea for tomorrow " I said smiling at him. He gave me a skeptical look but didn't say anything. As if judging me for a moment.
" Speak " he finally said looking away.

" Ok so..."

Later...

" No, that's a horrible idea " he said crossing his arms over his chest. I frowned at his response.
" Come on...it'll be hilarious to see peoples reaction " I pleaded clapping my hands together.
" No " he said shaking his head.
" Come on " I said walking toward him.
He turned away from me with annoyance in his eyes.
" No Naruto " he said moving away even more.
" Come on, come on , come on please " I pleaded. He sighed and turned to face me.

" Ok fine " he said then grunted. He walked over to his wardrobe and pulled it out.
He gave it to me with his headband on top of it.
I grinned and pulled mine out from behind me.
He looked at me with his one eyebrow raised as if confused.
" Did you have that on you the whole time ?" He asked me and stared at me.
I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly with a grin plastered on my face.
I saw a smirk tugging at the end of his lips but it quickly went away.

He sighed and put it down on his table and hopped into bed.
" Ok but only for one day " he said and closed his eyes. I smiled and ran toward the window and hopped out.

Can't wait till tomorrow

I thought to myself as I slipped my fox mask back on.

The next day

Sakura P.O.V

I walked through the village looking for my teammates.
" I swear these two..." I said and clinched my fist.
" Calm down Sakura " Ino said putting a hand on my shoulder.
I forgot that I am with Shikamaru, Ino and Chouji also looking for the two idiots.
" Ok...I'm calm " I said after I centered myself.
I turned my head to see Neji, Lee, Tenten, Hinata,Kiba and shino in a group staring at something. Kiba was laughing, Hinata was giggling, Lee was gleaming, Neji was shaking his head, Tenten was frowning and Shino was normal.
" Hey Neji " I shouted. He shifted to the side to look at me. I saw a glimpse of the Uchiha clan symbol.

I walked over there steaming from anger.
" Sasuke where's..." I stopped talking when I saw the person.
" Naruto...Sasuke " I said with my eye twitching.

Naruto was wearing Sasuke's clothes and Sasuke was wearing Naruto's clothes. Sasuke was frowning but Naruto was smiling like an idiot.
" Naruto !" I yelled with anger.
He turned to me with a fearful look in his eyes.

I slowly began to laugh at how scared he looked toward me

I shook my head and made a sly smile looking at him. I walked over to him grabbed his collar and slammed his face into mine.
At first he tensed up at the kiss but he soon relaxed into it.

Oh ya

I thought as the kiss felt good.
I turned to see Hinata with a mixture of shock and sadness on her face. Everyone else was shocked by my gesture.
Hinata suddenly became mad for some reason.
I watched as she walked over to me and slapped me across the face.
She then walked away.
" What was all that about ?" Kiba asked as we watched her walk away.
I shook off my shocked expression.

" Naruto we have a mission, you too Sasuke let's go" I said and began to walk away.

Later...

" Hey granny Tsunade you call " Naruto said walking into the office ,with the rest of us not far behind.
" Naruto don't call me that " Lady Tsunade said shaking her head.
" But...your the closest thing to a grandma that I have " he said looking at her. That dimmed the mood of some in the room.
" Ok fine " she said and smiled at him.
" Can I get a hug granny Tsunade " he said stretching his arms out.
She sighed but then called him over with her hand.
He walked over to her and hugged her tightly.
" Sasuke do you need one ?" Tsunade asked staring at the Uchiha.
He simply looked away acting cool with his arms crossed. His eyes darted back at Lady Tsunade a few times before he dropped the act and hugged her.

That brightened the mood a lot.
" Ok now that that's out the way let us begin " she said becoming a little more serious.
" This is a B-rank mission. My medical ninja have run into some...dare I say troubles collecting herbs from a jungle here in the land of fire. Your mission is to go over to this jungle and stop a monster that's been attacking my medical ninja " she said crossing her arms over her chest.
" What kind of monster are we dealing with ?" Sasuke spoke up.
" The monster can camouflage, it has big claws and is very observant. It can see most of its surroundings. Even something behind it. At least that's what my medics tell me " she said shuffling through some papers.

" So were supposed to go on your medical ninjas word. Did they see the whole monster or just a bit ?" Shikamaru asked staring lazily at the roof with his hands in his pockets.
" They say they caught a glimpse of it as it attacked one of the medics " she said still shuffling through those papers.

" Troublesome " I heard him mumble to himself.
" Well how big is it " I asked staring at Lady Tsunade.
" Don't know..." She said still looking at the papers.
I turned my attention to Naruto who looked to be in deep thought. I then turned to look at Sasuke who was also thinking. Shikamaru was trying to take in all this information.
" That's great and all but..." The three stopped when they realised they were talking at the same time saying the exact same thing.
" But where is this jungle " the three said again at the same time. Ino began to giggle at their talk.

Lady Tsunade then finally pulled something out the stack of papers.
" Ahh. Here I marked you a map " she said and handed Naruto the map.
" There will be no leader for this mission ,you all leave in an hour " she said and waved her hand shooing us away.

We each walked away to get ready for the journey ahead.

To be continued...