bridge building sucks part 2

I was standing in a stand off with zabuza and haku.I quickly sprinted off into the woods carrying sakura and sasuke while a clone of mine was carrying kakashi .
Suddenly haku and zabuza appeared in front of me. I panicked for a second then smiled a cheeky smile . I did a handsign and laughed a bit .
" transform : sexy jutsu " I said and transformed into a sexy lady that was completely naked . with clouds blocking certain parts  of her body .
That haku person then became mesmerised .
That's when I took my chance and began to run again . I ran until I reached a clearing .
I then set kakashi ,sasuke and sakura down on the ground .
" come on nine-tails don't be such a jerk just lend me some power I know you have it in you then I'll transfer it to them " naruto said aloud .

In naruto's mind

Naruto was standing in front of a giant red cage with red eyes staring right through to him .
" why you brat its bad enough I'm trapped inside you now your calling me names " the nine-tails said revealing its nose out of the darkness.
" I know ok but just please you can see the situation I'm in " naruto said staring at it .
Naruto began to walk towards the cage .
" wait what are you doing ?" It asked looking at naruto .
Naruto then walked through the bars of the giant cage .
" ha your mine kid " the nine-tails said taking a hit at naruto . naruto jumped out of the way and landed on the nine-tails snout . suddenly shadow clones came and held the it down .
" listen up nine-tails you've been living in me for 13 years now . its time for you to pay rent money alright " he said staring deep into its eyes seeing only hatred toward him .
" fine I will give you the power " it said .

Real world

I then stood up and did a few hand signs .
If I do these signs the fox taught me I can transfer chakra into them . suddenly red chakra began to flow into them .

Zabuza P.O.V

I suddenly appeared behind the boy while red chakra was flowing out of his body and into his friends .
" come on wake up !" He said as his voice became deep . I ran up to him t slash at him . when he suddenly disappeared leaving dust flying in the air. Suddenly a red flash ran past me and knocked me to the ground . then came back and punched me in the face . I spat blood from that one punch . I looked to the ground and saw the three others were gone . I looked around not sure what just happened.
Suddenly a flash came and punched me in the stomach then three more did the same thing . suddenly the flashes disappeared but those punches were hard as hell . suddenly I saw a dead haku in front of me with kunai knives all over his back . I shed a single tear.

Suddenly those same 4 red flash came back and circled around me creating a tornado . I flew up in the air when one came and punched me in the chin . then another appeared and this time I saw who it was . it was the blonde brat and he punched me to the ground so hard that I was left in a crater .
Suddenly the red flash's appeared and I saw the four people again . the blonde , the emo , pinky and the kakashi of the sharingan . his sharingan was revealed and appeared as if it got and upgrade . it the parts that were black were now an orange colour and the red parts were blood red . with orange lining around the edges of his eyes . they all had red chakra around them but the orange brats chakra was even stronger than the rest .
" ha so I've been...bested in battle...by a child " I said smiling looking at him .
He smiled back at me " you four are very strong shinobi " I said .
" thanks " the blonde said looking at me .
" what's your name ?" I asked them .
" I'm Naruto Uzumaki this is Sasuke Uchiha this is Sakura Haruano and finally kakashi Hatake " he said and smiled a wide smile .
" I will remember you four " I said then suddenly my vision went blurry I guess its time . time to leave this world . time to say hello to haku again . time to depart my body .
" please naruto..." I whispered . he vent down to listen to me .

" bring peace to this world that is all I've ever wanted " I said and everything went black .