2nd part of the Chuunin exams postponed

How you like the new cover hey its waaaayy better than the old one right .

Satori was disqualified from the chuunin exams because of what happened the other day . He has also been thrown in temporary jail .

We were all waiting outside by the gates of the second part of the Chuunin exams . It was a dark forest are looking place with a sign that said ' keep out forest of death ' so are we really sure we wanna go in there . 
A person flashed in front of us nobody could tell if it was a man or a women but still listened to what it had to say .
"Welcome to the second part of the chuunin exams I will be your instructor " it said looking us with devilish look .
" this forest behind me is called the forest of death and it lives up to its title most who walk in here never come out . each of your squads will receive a heaven or an earth scroll . if you have the heaven scroll you must try to get an earth scroll and if you have a earth scroll you must try to get a heaven scroll . at the end of this your squad must have both a heaven and earth scroll . which means there will be some losers here *smiles devilishly * you must first sign these papers or we won't let you in " he said pulling out forms .
" oh man papers " Naruto said looking at the forms. Sasuke sighed while looking at the papers .
" I'd rather take the forest of death over signing this many papers " Sasuke said looking at the fat stack and that was for each of them.
They spent the rest of the day signing the forms .

" ok return here tomorrow morning sharp to do the second part of the exams " the instructor said .
Everyone walked away to their houses .

Naruto ,Sakura and Sasuke were sitting in Naruto's room back at the Uzumaki compound .
" well I suggest we get some rest " Naruto said yawning and laying down on his bed .
" hey Naruto are you dating Sakura now " Sasuke said smirking . Naruto immediately shot up to a sitting position .
" how do you know about that " Naruto said looking at Sakura sitting on the couch in Naruto's room .  she shook her head indicating she didn't tell him .
" well this morning I walked into you room to wake you up and found you and Sakura snuggled up together in bed " he said crossing his arms .
" does anyone else know ?" Naruto asked worried .
" no I told everyone to steer clear of your room and made up some excuse to get them to leave you two alone " he said smirking at them.
They all began to laugh after that moment .

" anyways let's talk about the chuunin exams now" Naruto said devising a strategy in his head . he layer back down and stared at the ceiling thinking. He then felt a head rest onto his six-pack . he looked and saw Sakura laying on him . he was a bit shocked at this gesture .
" What he already knows " she said smiling at him . Sasuke simply sweat dropped at the sight .
Naruto wrapped his one arm around Sakura to make her feel secure .
Just then Naruto's sister Yuan walked into the room and sat next to Sasuke .
" wait what is this ?" Naruto asked narrowing his eyes at his sister and Sasuke with his sisters arms wrapped around Sasuke's neck .
" oh ya Naruto we've been keeping this a secret but we've also been dating " Sasuke said calmly . Naruto's eye began to twitch at the sight .
" Naruto are you ok " Sakura asked and he immediately fainted .
Yuan checked Naruto's heart beat just to make sure.
" he's knocked out cold " she said .

We splashed water on him and he immediately woke up .
" your awake dope " Sasuke said smirking . Naruto then remembered what Sasuke told him earlier .
" Sasuke you bastard " He said clenching his fist in anger then he became calm .
He then cracked a smile .
" what made you happy ?" Sakura asked holding Naruto's arm .
" my best friends gonna become my brother " he said and walked away .
It took a moment for them all to process it and then they finally got it .