C rank

Naruto and Sasuke woke up in their room as they now shared bunk beds . Sasuke got up and walked to the showers while Naruto just lay in his bed .
Sasuke walked out the showers with a towel around him . Naruto then got of his bed and walked to the showers . As he passed Sasuke he high-fived him while Sasuke was wiping his hair .Naruto then walked out the showers 5 minutes later . Naruto and Sasuke began to talk just laying in their towels .
" hey ,Sasuke can I asked you a question ?" Naruto said .
" Ya..." He replied . Naruto smiled and hung over the side of the bunk bed and was facing upside down and smiling . Sasuke scoffed when he saw that look .
" Do you like that Yuan girl " he said smiling a closed eye smile at him .
Sasuke had a small blush on his face .
" Oh, you do like her !" He said and began to laugh out loud . Sasuke then appeared next to Naruto with a death glare in his eyes .
" SHUT UP !!" he shouted and punched him off the bunk onto the cold floor .
Sasuke jumped down so he was standing in front of Naruto . He stuck out his hand for him to stand up with . Naruto gladly took his hand and stood up.

Just then the door bust open and Sakura walked inside .
" Guys we have a mission, the hokage wants to see us all now " Sakura stopped in her tracks and saw Naruto and Sasuke's six packs while they were standing in their towels . She began to blush even more when she looked at Naruto's toned body she began to blush more .
" Uh, ok we'll be there in five " he said and smiled at her .
" Uh-uh ok " she said and walked out of the room and shut the door and tried to get rid of her blush.
Naruto and sasuke began to get dressed .
" Hey, Naruto  " Sasuke said and smirked at Naruto who was confused .
" How about I dare you to go to the hokages office wearing just your towel " he said and smirked . Naruto began to blush a bit when he said that  .
" Uh, ok fine then I'll take your offer " he said and they shakes hands to solidify the deal .

Kakashi POV

I was waiting in the hokages office for the rest of the teammates to show up . Honestly though, why are they doing taking so long? Suddenly the door flung open to reveal Naruto just wearing a towel .
Everyone gasped except for me , Yuan and Sasuke . Sasuke was just smirking about the whole scene.
" Naruto, where are your clothes ?" The hokage asked then sighed looking down .
" Go put on some clothes " I whispered sternly to him .
" No ,its fine Kakashi I've gotten used to Naruto's pranks already " the hokage said letting out a small laugh . Soon Naruto , the hokage , Sakura, Sasuke ,Satori and Jiro all burst out laughing except me and Yuan, we just kept quiet .
" Ok now that that's over, let's get to the point . I'll split you six up into two teams Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura, since you three already work well together you'll be one team . Yuan ,Satori and Jiro you will be the second " the hokage said handing Naruto and Jiro both a piece of paper .
" Huh... Says here Kakashi will be coming with us on this mission " Naruto said reading it more and more . I gasped when I heard this .
I took the note from him and read and it was true .
" Ok, now you six may leave to do your missions " the hokage said and the other three left to do their mission .
" Hey, says here we'll be protecting and escorting someone to the land of waves " Sasuke said and looked up at the hokage . We all began to stare at the hokage .
" Oh yes, here's the man you'll be protecting " he said as a man with a grey beard who was quite fat walked inside the office, with an empty bottle of sake in his hands .
" So these three shrimp are gonna protect me, your kidding " He said pointing to the three genin in the room .
" Hey who you calling shrimp " Naruto said mad about the mans tone .
" Kids meet Tazuna, and please they are not shrimp, they graduated top of the class at the ninja academy . So you are in good hands " the hokage said annoyed with him .
" The shortest one looks stupid " he said .

Naruto POV

I looked at Sasuke then Sakura and lastly myself . me and Sasuke are both the same height which is
159 cm in height and Sakura is a bit shorter than us she's 156 cm .
I immediately got angry at him for calling Sakura stupid . I looked at Sakura who was looking a bit sad about this .
I disappeared then reappeared behind him holding a kunai to his back .
" Say your sorry " I said sternly to him he began to shake a bit .
" Fine I'm sorry " he said and began to take another sip of his bottle . I reappeared next to Sakura who was blushing a bit because I stood up for her . I threw the kunai at him, it just missed his head .
Suddenly everyone looked at the wall and saw sake dripping onto the floor.
Tazuna's sake bottle, that I had hit out of his hand and pinned onto the wall .
Everyone gasped except for Sasuke and the hokage.
" Let's get this dumb mission over with " I said and walked back to our room to put on my tracksuit .