Chapter 3: New

(STILL SANA'S POV)

We went to lunch and I saw Momo reserve a table for me and Tzuyu. When Momo saw her, her jaw dropped and started drooling. Disgusting. I snapped my fingers and she got herself together.

"Hey Momo, this is Tzuyu, my new personal bodyguard"

Tzuyu simply said hi to her. Momo is also a heiress like me but doesn't have her own bodyguard.

"Well, Tzuyu, I'm Momo. You've got yourself quite a lady to protect" she chuckled, I gave her the look. She simply stopped but kept the teasing on and on.

Even when eating, she did it beautifully. I'm so amazed by her loveliness and good manners. Her green hair and pale skin, everything. Just perfect.

Tzuyu's POV

Sana keeps on staring at me. She's nice and cute. Momo has been teasing her about me most of the time and Sana looks like she's about to kill her when I leave. She isn't the soft type, I guess she's soft at some instances.

I drove us home and changed clothes. It was a busy night. Mr. And Mrs. Minatozaki were leaving for a trip to Europe for about two months. They told me that I'm gonna control the house while they're gone and check back on us from time to time. Of course since they're leaving, some of the workers came with them. So just leaving eight of us handling the house. We all went to sleeo to get ready for the next day.

I woke up out of hunger so I went out to get some snacks in the kitchen. I saw the lights on and saw Sana looking for food. No snacks. Yay. It was just the two of us awake so we had to be as quiet as possible though the room of the other keepers are like in the other wing of the house.

"Oh! Tzuyu. You startled me for Pete's sake" she said while holding a glass of milk.

"Hi Sana. Sorry about that. You hungry too?" I asked comfortably.

She nodded. "They cleaned the fridge, no snacks yet" she pouted.
I smiled at her reaction. "Well, I'll cook some food fornthe both of us then."

"Really?"

"Yes. I'll get going. Please sit and drink some milk"

I tied up my messy hair and put on my apron. I decided to cook a Fritata and some Mozzarella sticks. Took me around 45 minutes to finish. I prepared the food and brought it to the dining table where she was waiting. Loose shirt and track shorts, she looks good in them. She looks comfortable.

"Here's the food Sana. Take the first bite"

She took one of the Mozzarella sticks and dipped them in the mayonnaise. She liked them. Her face said it all. I smiled at how she reacted to them. I offered more and she kept eating. Watching her eat made me fulla and satisfied.

While chewing the fritata, she looked at me. She stood up and apologized out of nowhere.

"Omo! Mianhae Tzuyu-ah! You didn't get to eat." She said embarrassedly.

"O. Aigoo Sana. It's fine. I'm full just from watching you eat."

"Ani!" She took one of the mozzarella sticks and fed them to me "chew it properly" her hand touched my cheek, she noticed that too and she blushed. She let go quickly and continued offering me food.

After eating, we sat down for a while on the couch.

"Tzuyu-ah. Why'd you work for me?" She asked

"Well, it's an easy job with good money. Plus, it's nice being someone's personal bodyguard"

"Really? But you seem rich."

"I guess I am."

"Hehehe" she smiled at me. "What's the thing for your job? What stuff is there?"

"Your mom told me I have to be with you 24/7. That means, I'm with you everywhere. Weird. "I chuckled

"Even in the bedroom? Toilet? The shower?" Sana asked me jokingly.

"Pretty much hahaha"

-----------

We got closer as we had some time alone. I got to know her more but I didn't really tell her much about me in detail. She didn't mind which was good. I had promised her that I'll wake her up instead of the alarm which annoys her every morning. At least I had a another job besides pushing Jackson's guys away from Sana.

"Morning Tzuyu" Jackson greeted me.
"Sup Jackson."

"Well, the dance is coming soon. Any plans coming there?" He asked me shyly. He was cute, adding up that he was a buffed up dude with some scars.

"Not sure yet. I don't even have a date, why should I bother anyway?" I replied.

He sighed "oh too bad. You should experience your first and last senior high dance"

It's actually gonna be my second one. But I guess it's nice to have one again. I'm not really gonna go if Sana's not there. I have my job.

"I guess so. " I simply bid goodbye and Jackson seemed a bit disappointed. I went back to Sana talking to Momo.

"Oh she's here" Momo whispered to Sana. Sana got frightened for no reason. Probably because I appeared beside her out of thin air.

"Oh god. Well, Tzuyu, you wanna come with me to the d-dance?" She stuttered while asking me. She was nervous.

"Are you going? I'm coming if you are. 24/7 remember?" I said while tapping my watch.

"Hmm. Then I'm going" she said happily.

The two best friends started jumping around and I just laughed at them.
Then that means I have to look out for two girls 'cause I'm Momo's bodyguard too all of a sudden.

Sana's POV:

Momo and I were talking about the upcoming dance this November. She already had a date and I'm just waiting for a blessing to come and ask me out.

"Why not ask Tzuyu?" Momo suggested.

"Um what? Why Tzuyu?"

"You like her, plus, didn't she tell you being with you anywhere you go? So there's no denying that she will say yes."

I thought about it for a second. She was right. I like Tzuyu too. I smiled and imagined us dancing.

"Good point"

Momo suddenly pointed that Tzuyu's here. I looked around ans she was just standing beside me. It startled me.

It was time. I guess I'm the one who's asking out for a date.

"Oh god. Well Tzuyu, you wanna come with me to the d-dance?"
Nice one idiot. It's obvious you were nervous.

"24/7" she said. As always. At that moment when she accepted, more like forced to, Momo and I started jumping and getting excited.

At least I have a date and guard for the dance at the same time.