Chapter 19: The Day

Tzuyu's POV:

Dad called back and told me that Lay oppa will be driving me home soon. He knows where I am. It's too difficult for me to leave Sana, and marry some guy who I don't even know.

Today's the day to do the mission. I held the general meeting and we started packing up right after. It's 5 PM, that means we have to leave in thirty minutes.

I told everyone to double check all the devices and vehicles and took off. I drove the car leadibg the other two cars behind me.

"Yuju-ssi" I called over the radio.

"Yes?"

"Tell the tech team A to send out the drones. Connect the camera to the car monitor here."

After a few minutes, the drone took off. It was going a head of us, so I checked the camera to see the route.

"Sana, watch this will you?" I asked her. She nodded and checked the details of the area.

"There aren't any lamp posts but the road is clear." She said.

"Turn on night light guys" I talked over the radio.

We had to see the road but not try to get any attention so we had night mode lights or invisible lights that can light the way up to fifteen feet. The car windows are like filters that make it seem like it's day time.

"O, there's a small car . I think it's the Callibers" Sana said.

"Notify the other cars, use my radio" I told her while checking the camera and the GPS locating the position of the rivals.

"It's Sana, there are some Callibers ahead, arriving in less than ten minutes" she said on the radio.

"Got it. We'll ready F-A to come out"

I took the radio from Sana "Stop the cars when we reach road Kkae in two minutes. Prepare fighting position as you go down"

I put the radio down and continued driving. We arrived on the first point where we discovered some Calliber in a car.

The F-A moved quietly and I checked the other car to see the cameras and drones monitors.

"Stay incognito" I said over the radio. The team stay put and hid behind the boulders and trees.

"Looks like they're having a camp here in the woods." Yuju said while zooming in the monitor.

"Approach their location quietly, do not commence attack unless I say so"

They responded on the radio. The team moved closely to the people who were eating there.

"We'll take their weapons placed here" Daesung said and passed on the weapons to the other members.

One of them stood up and went to the car to get something. He was looking at something.

"Jeongyeon, try to find out what that guy is looking at" I told Jeongyeon and he checked the other mini-drones sent out.

"I think he's looking at our car" Jeongyeom said. The guy walk towards where we were parked.

"There's a man walking towards our direction. Get him quietly and hide him" I said over the radio and went outside bring duct tape and chains.

"Okay"

Taecyeon and Sowon covered the guy's mouth and carried him to where we were. I tied him up and placed him near the car.

"Distract the other people and let them go to different directions. Catch  them when their near your area. I'm coming with the others to help out.