Chapter 27: Looking Down on You

Sana's POV:

I got up from the bed, amd saw Jeongyeon snoring right beside me. Aish. I walked to the kitchen and saw Tzuyu pouring milk on the cereal bowl.

"Good morning" she said with a small smile.

"Yeah, morning" I said as I rubbed my eyes and went to grab a bowl of cereal. Tzuyu handed the milk carton to me, and left the kitchen. I sat down in front of her, in the living room, eating quietly. Quiey since there's just the two of us alone, and it's the two of us together.

"Sana, Mr. Guzei, my local Japanese butler will be coming here today. I will be leaving since I meet with my friends from Osaka. Listen to him, I tell you. If you don't want to listen to me, might as well listen to him.

He'll be accompanying you." She sudden said. I swallowed the chewed cereal and replied, "Why? We can handle ourselves here. I'm here."

"I don't care, just do as he says." She said coldly. She went back to her cold attitude again. We didn't even break up, and she doesn't act like that when she gets mad.

I just nodded from what she said and finished eating my cereal. The moment Jihyo came out of the other room, Tzuyu stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath. The rest of us were already awake as Tzuyu finished preparing herself to leave.

She headed straight to the door and simple said, "Bye"

"Yeesh, that was kinda weird" Mina said.

"It's normal. Tzuyu is usually like that back then before this job she has, but I guess she went back to ger old self again" Nayeon said, while changing the channel.

-

Later in the afternoon, a man walked inside the suite unknowingly. So that pretty much scared some of us.

"Oh hello" he said, "I'm Kiyo Guzei, Tzuyu's butler. There are new faces here."

I think he was talking about Chae, Mina, Jihyo and I since the two girls were just comfortable around him.

"Hey Kiyo, what brings you here?" Nayeon asked.

"Tzuyu told me to accompany all of you. I hope that you will cooperate with me since we all know Tzuyu" he said.

We decides to get to know Kiyo, and he's a nice rich guy. Like seriously, why do some of the rich people I meet works either an assistant or some personal worker. While we were talking, he suddenly stood up, "Oh, I didn't see the time. Tzuyu told me that you should all pack up. We'll be leaving somewhere."

"Uh, what? Somewhere?" Jihyo asked. He nodded and stretched his arm out to the bedroom, queuing us to start. But why? Where are we going?

Everyone was ready to leave and Kiyo went ahead of us. He had a car ready and we entered the car.

"I think miss has already told you where to go?" He asked the driver, and the guy nodded. The engine started and we drove off. In just a few minutes, we arrived at our destination at... The airport? What's going on?

"Please exit the car ladies, we'll have to get ready." Kiyo said as he opened the sliding door. We looked at each other and hesitated to go down. "Why are we here Kiyo?" I asked.

"I'm not quite sure of the answer. All I know is that you're supposed to be here" he replied. "Please get off the car before anything else"

We all got down and entered the airport. Kiyo lead us to the private area where exclusives again sre only allowed. Specifically those who have private jets and planes.

"Tzuyu told me you will be leaving for somewhere. I won't be there though, someone else is going to accompany you.

Board the plane please and wait until the piloy has arrived."