Chapter 10: Jealousy Part 1

Tzuyu's POV

Thank God. Only 2-3 months left before summer. I hate going back to school. I still have a long way to go.
No one else knows anything between me and Sana except Momo and Dahyun.

I woke up to see Ms. Kim knocking on my open door. Jeez. Did I even close the door last night?

"Breakfasts' ready Tzuyu" she said.

"Yes, I'll come out in a while" I got up and readied my things for school. I didn't hace to bring much since they have this thing where seniors get a half day for the rest of the school year.

It was for us to get ready for college. Mostly just review of the lessons we learn ever since our first year. So that was nice. Still, pretty weird for a school to do that.

I ate my breakfast and saw Mr. Minatozaki drinking coffee while he went downstairs. "Good morning Tzuyu! How are you doing these past few months?"

I bowed. "It's all great sir. Sana has also been improving in her studies since I tutored her every week."

"Well, Isn't that nice of you Tzuyu" Mrs. Minatozaki said while she yawned and sat on her chair. "You're really a good bodygaurd for Sana. I guess you must've been bored yourself"

We all laughed, but I added "Close. I handled Sana's previous problems you've mentioned before, though there are still problems happening but it's all fine now Mrs. Minatozaki"

Then Sana walked downstairs with her eyes half open. She slipped down the stairs and fell on her butt.

"Aish, Sana! You should've washed up first before coming down. You're still awake" her father scolded her.

- - - - -

I drove us both to school. This time, I used my black BMW.

"Chewy, this is like the third time you've changed your car going to school" she complained. "You don't have to show off your toys you know"

"Sorry then chubs, You don't show me off either so..." I teased her but I got a pinch on my arm instead. "It's true isn't it? Aren't I your toy?"

She folded her arms and looked away. "That's because I don't like other people looking and stealing MY toy." I just laughed at how silly she was.

We arrived and we saw Dino rifht away by the school entrance. He didn't see us since the car's windows were hella dark. My mood changed when I saw him.

"Ya, Sana. You're my girlfriend right?" I asked her in a serious manner. She nodded. "Then that means I can do anything to keep you safe and mine only"

"Yeah, that's your job too" she added

I grinned.

"Why are you grinning?" She asked me. I looked at the car mirror and looked at Dino. She sighed when she found out who I was looking at. "Fine, do what you want. Just don't get yourself hurt and expelled okay hon'?"

I smiled brightly, "don't worry chubs, just doing my job." She just giggled at how I reacted. I parked the car and Dino was able to catch up with me and Sana. He quickly wrapped his arms around Sana.

"Morning darling!" He greeted her. Sana had a confused look on her face and immediately pushed Dino's arm away from her. "Morning to you too Dino"

I was glaring at him but he immediately saw me so I changed my angry expression. "You must be Tzuyu. I'm Dino he stretched his arm out. I gave him a light nod and shook his hands tightly. I squeezed it to tight that even Sana heard the crack sound and cringed.