Chapter 14: Again

Sana's POV:

After forgiving Tzuyu for what she has done. We both got up and fixed ourselves before we went back to the living room. Lay and Elkie were still watching. Tzuyu was still sick and a bit drunk.

"Lay, we'll go back to our suite, Tzuyu needs rest." I bid goodbye and called one of the staffs to helo me bring Tzuyu back to our suite.

I laid her down. She was still groaning, not because of pain, but because she was uncomfortable. She was shivering, and felt hot. It was just a simple case of fever. Thank God.

I gave her medecine and a glass of water. I changed her clothes and laid down beside her. She was sound asleep. I hugged her tightly, and she stopped shivering and wrapped her right arm around my shoulder.

I smiled like an idiot when she did that. Then that scene. That moment earlier. When I saw Elkie kiss Tzuyu. It looped around my head.

I woke up and chexked the time, it was 2 pm in the afternoon. Tzuyu disappeared. I walked outside and saw her cook food.

I walked slowly behind her back and hugged her behind in surprise. She jumped and took a deeo sigh. "You shouldn't scare people like that. I could've hit you with the spatula you know"

I smiled. "Seems like you're feeling better." She hummed, meaning yes. I prepared the table and plates. She served the food and we ate.

After eating, we decided to change and go swimming. She had her own private pool outside at the terrace. It was an infinity pool like the one last time. There were people from other buildings that can see us from a lower level, or two so I just wore Tzuyu's huge shirt and training shorts. While she wore the same thing like me.

We dove into the pool, and it was around 5 feet since Tzuyu can't really swim well. It was cute. She swam to the edge of the pool, and looked at the view. She stretched her hand and I reached for it, then she brought me closer to the edge.

It was hella scary, but Tzuyu told me it's safe since the fiber glass of the can take 20 grenades, and an elephant. Plus, it seems well built. So I trusted her. I held the edge of the pool while she held me in the back and rested her head on my shoulder.

She, kissed my neck, which tickled me, causing to jump a bit. She laughed so hard while I just strangled her and kissed her back on the lips. While we were having our moment,

"Let's eat for a while" she whispered to my ear after breaking off. I pushed her in the chest, and gave her an angry glare. She laughed. "C'mon, if you don't want dessert, then it's all mine"

I quickly caught up to her. She let me sit down on the wooden chair beside the pool, under the shade of the roof. She brought back sandwiches, and cute strawberry milkshakes with the cute sprinkles and chocolates on too of the cream.

We enjoyed the view. The city itself was the size of an ant from here. Then, the huge lake and hills made the view more breath taking.

Tzuyu and I went back inside to dry up. We took a quick shower. She left first to change. Then I came after her. When I opened the door, she was on her underwear and still putting her shirt on.

My jaw dropped from the amazing view. Yes, I'm a perv too. Her long legs, and her red laced underwear, her pink bra, and with some water droplets still falling down her stomach. Shit, I'm wet.

When she finally put her shirt dwon, she saw me and laughed at my face. "Well,well,well, seems like someone is enjoying the view" she teased. Then she put on her shorts.

I frowned and dried myself up. I put on Tzuyu's shirt and fixed my hair.
"Ya, why do you keep on wearing my clothes?" She complained. I put my arms around her neck and pulled us closer "Your clothes are more comfortable than mine, so..."