Chapter 12: Let's See

Sana's POV:

Tzuyu invited her old batchmates from her agency. They immediately transfered her and went to school today. Taecyeon-ssi told something about notifying Alpha Strike, which I think was their team during their training days about the current situation.

We got a secret room, where the whole team, including Dahyun, Momo and I stay for lunch. Even Jihyo since we were best friends since the first year. Alpha Strike got the room for us from the school director, making a random excuse not to spill the actual reason for it.

More of them came. Actually, the whole Alpha Strike came and moved to the school. Everyone gathered for the meeting, except Namjoon oppa, gaurding the door. Our room was at the back part of the building, where students usually don't go to.

DO started the meeting.
"Okay Alpha Strike, we have a mission today. This one is a big shot. Before we get started, let's introduce ourselves to our new members for this mission"

THE MEMBERS:

Tzuyu:
Leader of the team
President of Alpha Strike
Top student of the whole agency
In-charge of doing all the actions and some planning

Taecyeon:
Vice-President
In-charge of the connections and surroundings

Namjoon:
Secretary
Con-Artist

DO:
Tech-guy
Handles all the system and coordination of the mission

Nayeon:
Con-Artist
Actress
Fighter
Partner of Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon:
Gadget boy(girl)
Fighter
IT, second Tech-guy

Shownu:
Big boss
Weapon handler
Con-Artist
Connects with criminals

Of course we introduce ourselves to them too.

"Okay, now that we've known about each other. Let's proceed to the plan"

He opened a school map. And a 3-D display of it.

"Rules. No one goes to the gardrn unless necessary. Dino passes by often, and so do some girls who bother our leader. You may lure them here, so even when not at the garden, do not get them here. Repeat. Do NOT let them come here.

Second. When a situation happens, quickly call any member. Immediately response to the call. You'll never know the danger no matter how small or big got it?"

We ended the meeting and proceeded to our classroom. The whole gang was on our tail so whatever happens, or what Dino does, the team makes a move.

They gave me, Momo and Dahyun a gadget that all the members have. A ring. It was a GPS, and a microphone at the same time to know what is going on. Of course, only connects when we slide the switch underneath the ring.

-

Class finally ended. Alpha Strike decided to eat lunch at the restaurant they made when they were training. Taecyeon and Tzuyu couldn't just lend off their money when their members needed so they invested on a restaurant. It was a summer themed restaurant.

They served cold drinks, steamed and barbecued dishes, have those bands performing, and a pool. It was a three storey restaurant which was packed with so many people.

We had fun, the place wasn't filled yet so there was only us, and a few college students studying downstairs.
Tzuyu's POV:

Alpha Strike reunited after a few months. Last time we saw each other was the party after our graduation in the agency. We were advanced students so that's pretty much why we graduated early.