Chapter 17: WORK

Tzuyu's POV:

I was able to gather 3 teams that could help us. Sana's parents found out, they were kind of furious but they sent some kind of SWAT team to help us out. We didn't need much people but I was thankful.

I told them to gather in our meeting ground near the river beside the city. There, the teams arrived.

G-Fire, BlackRed and BigBang. We we planned each thing carefully. Then we were set.

BlackRed was in charge of the tech and guiding during the mission. G-Fire were the gaurds and Alpha Strike and BigBang were in charge of making the move. We just used the team that Sanas parents gave to come with us in the mission.

D-10 before mission.

BlackRed investigated the current hideout of Calliber. They set up the minicams they made themselves and hacked into the devices near by.

DO helped out the the fellow team and connected to the surveillance system.

"For the next few days, we will be more focused on gathering files from Dino and his allies." I said during the meeting. Everyone stood up and went to work. Sana was standing alone in front of the city map. Probably trying to figure out something with the new clues and information collected.

I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. She blushed and kiss me back on the cheeks.

"Chubs is busy working on this" I said while checking what she's done so far. "Hmm... Seems like you've really worked hard. They're starting to connect to one another"

She nodded and was satisfied too. "I don't know what else to do. The other teams and members are working on the mission, while I'm just waiting for more info to recieve." She sighed.

I held her hand and we went to my desk. I let her sit on ny chair. "Be patient, we still have a few more days. You're helping the team out chubs." I said. I brought out a lunch box and fed her. It was pretty late but we were used to staying up, except for Dahyun, Momo and Sana.

I gave food for the whole team, and they ate as they were working.

- - - - -

I had too much work. I talked to Uncle and Aunt about the team and cancel them.

"Why Tzuyu? Isn't there more than a hundred men in that group?" Aunt said.

"Yes, they're many but I think it's better to keep it small. We don't want to get really messy during the mission. Most graduates from our agency can handle situations well, but the team came from the government itself. It'll be a very big problem if they do something unexpected" I said sighing.

They both nodded "We understand. Just make sure Sana is protected. We can take care of ourselves Tzuyu"

I bowed and left. I updated the team with the news and we were all quite relieved.

"Thank God" Namjoon said "We won't have to worry working with losers like those" he chuckled but got hit in the arm by Nayeon "Sheesh. That hurts!"

"But he's right anyway. They'll probably do something beyond our control like last time" DO said.

Jihyo then joined in "What'd they do before?"

"Those people were working with us during the Gaejang Massacre on the south. A guy decided to have it his own way since he didn't like our plan. Then a bunch of them joined the guy and ended up screwing the mission, killing more than 60 people" Taecyeon explained. "Plus, those guys. They were one of their batch mates and friends before they were removed from their position"