END : My Protector

Sana's POV:

Mei Qi went back home to China right after our vacation in Japan. The girls and I got back home in Korea but Tzuyu doesn't work for me anymore though. That means she'll live in her own home.

"So Sana, I have great news for you" Mom said, handing me and envelope, "Open it"

I ripped the envelope open and read the letter.

Good day to Ms. Minatozaki Sana,

You are invited to study in Wanryeo University Of The South. We are told that you have a great performance in your previous school and your sent documents have been qualified enough to enter this national University. Please show this letter to the office for the private exam, two weeks before the official school calendar starts. We'll be expecting you

My eyes grew in shock, and I looked at mom. "OMO! THEY INVITED ME TO STUDY IN THE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY!"

Mom and I jumped up and down in joy and screamed internally. "Now, get ready for the exam. It will be coming soon. But of course, enjoy your vacation sweety." Mom said while caressing my hair. I nodded and went up to my room. I took a photo of it and sent it to Tzuyu

Sana: *sent a photo*

Tzuyu: Omo! You got invited! Never really expected that chubs.

Sana: IKR?!

Tzuyu: Congrats baby 💜

Sana: 💋

When can we meet though? I already miss your kisses and hugs.

Tzuyu: not too long from now. And it's just been three days.

Sana: three days is too long without you.

Tzuyu: you were still breathing when I left you hanging for more than a week.

Sana: aish. I just miss you really bad okay?

Tzuyu: then go out and meet me.

Sana: that's why I'm asking you when we can meet.

Tzuyu: Open your front door downstairs.

Sana: what? Don't tell me you're here

Tzuyu: I'm not, I sent you a gift

Sana: way to ruin the surprise but okay. I'll go down rn.

I ran downstairs and saw a box by the lower stair case. I walked down and opened the box. One of the flaps of the box said, I miss you.

I opened the rest of it, and it was full of candies, chocolates and my favorite snacks and...

Two packs of wingless napkin and tampons?

Then someone wrapped their arms around my waist and kissed me on the neck. "I missed you too so much chubs" she whispered, the one I love the most. I turned around and have her a peck on the lips. "I love you. But what's this?"

Tzuyu raised an eyebrow up and chuckled, "What do you mean? Your period is coming later." My jaw dropped and and looked at Tzuyu. I hit her on the shoulder, "We're you checking on my period this whole time?"

She nodded and smiled at me. "Mianhae, but yeah. This is a good gift right?" She said, making me glare at her. Tzuyu then kissed me to not make the situation worse. "I'm the bonus for that gift."

I giggled and hugged her. We entered the house and stayed at the living room. Mina then came downstairs, "Oh hi Tzuyu"

Tzuyu waved at Mina and gave her a hug once she came downstairs. She sat down with us in the couch and watched TV. "Where are you currently staying baby?" I asked Tzuyu.

"I have my own apartment." She replied, I hugged her right after and said, "Then I can come over right?"

She nodded and laughed, "of course. The girls can come over too. They'll love my food area."

Mina turned her head and butted in the situation, "What? A food room?"

"That's pretty much like a restaurant slash mini-mart room. You guys will like it" Tzugu replied. Mina suddenly stood up, "Let's go there then!"

"Go where?" Chaeng asked right after entering the room.

"Fine, let's get in my car" Tzuyu said as she got up. We all got in her car and she drove to her home. It was a really nice huge apartment building. The architecture beats a four star hotel. We entered the elevator and arrived at the floor where her house is.

She unlocked the passcode of her door and we entered.

"Wah! This apartment is huge and amazing!" Chaeyoung said out loud, making us laugh at her.

"Take a seat." Tzuyu said as she went to the kitchen and brought food for us. Oh, and the holy room you guys wanted to see is at the end of the left hall.

We walked there, and opened the door. Shit. It smells good. I turned on the lights and it was a room with a variety of food. That side had sweets, the opposite side had junk food. The others were drinks, noodles, and steamed food. Literally a 7-eleven inside her house.

"Let's eat!" Tzuyu yelled. We came rushing to the kitchen and ate lunch. As usual, Tzuyu's food is exquisite. We spent the afternoon together but Mina and Chaeng had to leave because they said it was their monthsary. How cute.

It was just me and Tzuyu left alone in the apartment. Her arms and body kept me warm. I was in front of her, while watching the television.

She suddenly bit my ear and whispered something, "I'm sure it hasn't started yet. Let's enjoy this time together" her fingers lingered through my abdomen and under my short. That gentle touch triggered the fuck out of me.

Tzuyu kissed my ear, then to my neck and to my shoulder. Her hand got under my shirt and pulled my body close to hers. I turned around and she was already on top of me. While kissing me, she unbottoned my shorts and pulled it down slowly. She spread my legs wide open and carried me to sit on top of her. She unhooked my bra and took of my shirt.

She really wanted this after a long time. I unbottoned her polo shirt, exposing her soft chest and stomach. I pushed her to lean on the couch and played with her smooth green hair. Tzuyu stood up and carried me into her room.

She gently laid me down on the bed while sucking on my neck.

"You're mine to love" she whispered in my ear.