Chapter 22: Player's Game

This is going to be a bit uncomfortable. I'm sorry. Please skip of you can't handle our maknae being savage as hell. (If you know what I mean)

Tzuyu's POV:

She was on top of me, sitting on my waist. Kissing me passionately on the lips. Her lips, biting on mine. Taming it, as if she wants it to be her's, and her's only. I removed her garmented silk shorts slowly, while removed my blue shirt.

I held her thighs and started kissing her neck, sucking on it lightly, making her moan. She laid on top of my body, and I gently rolled her to the side, and me on top of her. I went, lower, and lower as I kissed her from her mouth, to her abdomen, lifting her shirt slightly.

I went back up to her, and slowly removed her black laced underwear. I kissed her aggressively.

She closed her eyes as she felt my hands touch her between her thighs. A series of loud different moans where heard right then.

"TZUYU!...Ahhhh...mm" she moaned as she grabbed on the sheets tightly. I let my mouth explore her temple, making her moan out loud.

I gave her a small break, I wanted it to last a bit longer. But she noticed, "Tzuyu, don't stop. I'm not a glass that will just break when you use me" she whispered to my ear.

I took on the challenge. I went lower, and did it again.

In, and out. My finger was wet as fuck.
"Try better baby" she teased. I glared at her and slipped my other finger, and do the business.

"Ahh!! Mmmfff...shit" she cursed. Her body was sweating as hell. So she removed her shirt and I unhooked her bra.

I sucked on her neck, and chest while my fingers where in her forbidden temple. She moaned louder and louder "F-fuck.... Tzuyu-ahhhh..."

I went back down there, and licked it softly, giving her shivers all over her body. It was really wet, so I wiped it all off with my tongue.

Looks like she's about to pass out. So, I just continued kissing her on the lips. I knew that she won't give up. Just from feeling her tongue, slip through my mouth. I wiped off her sweat on her body, and...

I finished her. She was panting, and fell asleep on my bare chest. I kissed her on the forehead, and went to sleep too.

I woke up earlier than her, it was silent. Everyone must also be asleep, also due to drinking so much last night.

Sana's soft bare back was facing me, so I spooned her. She woke up and looked at me.

"Morning babe" I pecked her on the lips. She put her legs on top of mine, and wrapped her arms around my neck. She groaned, "God, you we're aggressive last night."

It's good that I remembered.

"Were you happy with my second gift?" She smirked and put her head, close to mine. I nodded, and she kissed me deeply again. I got up and wore a new shirt, she followed me right after.

I went outside to see, most of the members, laying down on the floor, passed out drunk. I'm guessing that the rest are inside the bedrooms. And I mean the couples there. Except for Momo and Dahyun.

Momo fell asleep in the kitchen eating some kind of alcohol and tabasco soaked pizza, while Dahyun was laying down on the couch, sleeping.

I dragged Momo out of the kitchen, and started cooking the members breakfast. The boys didn't really leave any food they brought here.

Sana came out of the room, wearing my white buttoned polo, and hugged me from behind.

"What are you cooking?" She asked

"Usual breakfast, pancakes, toasted bread, and omelettes."

"I'll make hot choco for us then okay?" She kissed me on the cheeks and went to the other side of the kitchen, mixing the choco with hot water.

"Morning ladies" DO greeted us. "I'm hungry."

"Sit down and wait DO" I said. I served him the food, and prepared the other plates for the members.

Sana, DO and I started eating quietly. Then Jeongyeon came out with Nayeon.

"Eat" I pointed at the seats and chewed on my food. They sat down and started eating too.

"So, someone enjoyed last night" Jeongyeon said looking at me. I raised an eyebrow up.

"Hey guys, we heard some kind of yelling probably here. It was pretty loud, I think it was your friends, Mina and Chaeyoung" Jeongyeon teased "or maybe it was yHGWJBZJ"

Nayeon covered her mouth and punched Jeong at the chest. She continued eating.

Later, all of the members got up, and started cleaning the suite up. We checked out of the suite and drove home.

Chaeyoung was the one driving this time. But seriously, she and Mina can still make out while she's driving. I looked away, then I felt Sana's hand hold mine. She leaned on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

We got back home and unpacked. We rested for the whole day. Sheesh, it's almost graduation. We're gonna start preparing tomorrow.

I slept at my room, then Sana came inside. "Yes chubs?" I asked as I got up.

"I wanna sleep with you, it's warmer with you" she closed the door and went to my arms. I hugged her tightly and kissed her head to sleep.

I don't want to lose this precious gem. Never. I would leave everything and change everything if she leaves, or if I leave her. But never. I will never leave her.

Sana's POV:

I couldn't sleep in my bed so I decided to go to Tzuyu's room. She embraced me and kept me warm. I felt safer than ever when I'm in her arms.

I fell asleep on her bed with her, placing my hands on her chest. It gave me a stress free night, knowing that she's protecting me.