Chapter 9: Festival's Blessing and Curse

Sana's POV:

The festival finally came. Our school is known for celebrating it every year. Fireworks at night, performances during the afternoon and activities in the morning.

My good friend, Jihyo, who was in charge of the school. Student council president of the whole highschool, accepted my request for reserving a space for just me and Tzuyu. And for Momo and her soon to be girlfriend, she said.

We came early, Tzuyu driving another car. It was a white huge car and we fetched Momo on the way by the restaurant she kept eating at. We wore summer clothes. Or just light clothing. We all wore denim shorts and cotton tops.

Of course, the popular kids we were, now including Tzuyu, people made way for us. I was actually popular ever since then but I didn't really like being treated like a god but I appreciate the fanboys cheering and giving me gifts though.

It all went pefect ever since Tzuyu came. The boys that were checking me out were beaten up by Tzuyu everytime they did so. The girls who teased and played with me still didn't give up.

I haven't told Tzuyu about them and their tricks. One of them actually likes Tzuyu so they try to avoid problems with me often. Living paradise. Only joy and satisfaction.

Since we came early, we decided to play in one of those inflatable playground. Tzuyu and I jumped together in the ball pit while Momo saw Dahyun outside and chased after her.

Tzuyu and I took a peek. Didn't know Momo liked her that much. She bought her a pair of shoes and a 10k silver necklace. Sweet.

Tzuyu seemed disappointed when we saw them. "Chewy-ah, you okay?" I asked her while playing with the plastic balls. She took a deeo sigh and looked at me.

"I didn't get to buy you cute things like those last time."

"Your gift to me last time was the trip. That's much more memorable and precious you know. Though you didn't actually think of having that for me." I teased her and threw a plastic ball at he face.

She got up quickly and tackled me. Momo and Dahyun heard the ruckus and went over to us.

"Ya, pabos. What are you two doing?" Momo scolded us. She leaned closer to us and whispered "She's mine now" she giggled and pointed at Dahyun.

Dahyun heard and knew what she was saying so she threw a punch at her arm.

-

It was a double date. We battled against each other and won prizes. Tzuyu got me a giant squirrel stuffed toy while Momo got Dahyun a cute eagle stuffes toy.

We rested at the area Jihyo savd for us. Gosh, that girl was generous, and loud too but overall, she's a nice person.

While we were resting and eating, a group of girls came.

Dahyun said in frustration while rubbing her forehead "Aish. It's those girls again" while I rolled my eyes against them. Those wannabe-prom queen girls and stuff.

"Hi Sana, looks like you're with your friends." Miryo said as she tried to take a seat on one of the chairs.

I glared at her "Did I tell you to sit down? Why are you here anyway? Aren't you supposed to de-virginize yourself by this time?"

She gave me a bad look but I continued anyway "Oh right, you've done that many times before. Sorry" I said in a sarcastic tone

Miryo just chuckled and her other three friends did so too. "Well, I'll be damned. Sorry, Sana" she spoke those words like a child.