Chapter 15: Planned

Sana's POV:

Could've been more careful when Tzuyu and I kissed outside. Mom ans Dad found out, now everyone inside the house knows about us. At least they didn't scold me or Tzuyu. They supported it actually.

We just did the task Tzuyu assigned to the team over the break. It was improving but the information and clues gathered aren't sufficient to track those guys down.

-

Back to school. Tzuyu is still getting used to the "being affectionate" inside the house. She still flirts with me in private places. That's nice of her though.

We drove to school and went inaide our secret room and stayed there until class starts.

"I have to leave guys, I have a meeting with the school council" Jihyo bid goodbye and left us. No one really talked since there wasn't much to do. I just laid down on Tzuyu while she caressed my hair while scrolling through her phone. Same thing goes to Jeongyeon and Nayeon too.

Namjoon broke the silence though.

"Guys, what about we stalk Dino. Not literally but keep track of what he's doing" he said while spinning his chair left and right.

"Mmm... That's a good idea." Jeongyeon said. "In what way though"

Tzuyu butted in the conversation "maybe through cameras? Gadges perhaps? DO and Jeongyeon can just upgrade the gadget's compatibility so that it won't get interfered and hacked"

They all nodded. Jeongyeon brought out her laptop and started doing those coding and programming shit while DO and Shownu took out all the gadgets and modified them to something that won't be easily recognized.

The whole team worked on it so that we'll be able to attach them around the school before classes start.

Nayeon, Namjoon and Jeongyeon went out to attach them to the hallways and outside. We managed to make around 10 minicams with sensors built in.  While the rest just stayed inside. I was looking outside the window when I saw Dino talking to someone over the phone.

Looks like someone was yelling at him, causing him to distance the phone from his ear. He looks pissed. I called Tzuyu and she watched him too. After a few minutes, Tzuyu went to her laptop.

"Hey chubs, do you know his number?" She asked me while typing something.

"No, but I can get Jackson to get his for me" I said while calling Jackson on Tzuyu's phone. She stopped me ,"No, he'll tell Dino about that. He'll approach you more then. I'll do it." I handed the phone to her and called Jackson.

JACKassON:
Hello? Well, look who's calling me now. You up to date me?

Tzuyu:
No I'm not. Please give me Dino's number.

JACKassON:
Huh? Dino's number?  Why? You wanna date him too don't you?

Tzuyu:
Date him too? Is he taken or something?

JACKassON:
Pretty much. He has a girlfriend outside school.

Tzuyu:
What the... Who is it?

JACKassON:
Dunno, but I've seen the two of them making out often at the bar behind the school. Why so curious?

Tzuyu:
Uh... Whatever. Just give me Dino's number. I'm not gonna date him so don't worry dickhead.

JACKassON:
K, I sent you his number.

Tzuyu:
Thanks boi. Bye.

*Call ended*