Chapter 20: Suprise me

Sana's POV:

After Tzuyu told Alpha Strike and BlackRed to find the business men that were connected to the Calliber, they easily found them in one of the expensive resorts amd casinos ny the bay. That means we're all free now.

Tzuyu's birthday is coming this week and I want to buy her a gift. I don't know yet, but I think a surprise oarty is nice.

I reserved a room at our hotel, just an hour away from the city.

"Dahyun-ah, helo me out" I called Dahyun on the phone.

"Tzuyu's birthday is coming this week right, so I've booked a suite at our hotel, I don't know how to surprise her"

"Oh, I see. I'll help out, and tell the others. Maybe, a simple surprise party is enough. She's not the kind of person who expects us to buy a Lamborghini for a Christmas gift anyway"

"Good point. Then, can you and Momo make or buy a cake for her? She likes it chocolate" I asked her.

"Okay, no problem"

I hung up the phone and texted the others, they were going to help me make the balloons, distractions and buy the gifts for her.

-

Thank god, it's the last week of school. But that means I get confession letters from secret admirers in my locker or any of my possessions.

I automatically brought a plastic bag and aimed it at the locker, and a pile of letters fell down and shoot inside the plastic bag.

More boys, especially Juniors were giving me chocolate and roses, I gave them away and sold the chocolate to little kids during our recess.

"Aigoo, I'll carry that foe you chubs" Tzuyu said as she snatched the plastic bag from my hand. "Letters everywhere, yeesh"

"So tireed of this. I'm glad that we're gonna graduate and go to college" I complained and sat down on my chair. Tzuyu tied up the bag and put it beside her seat.

Momo came inside our classroom, carrying a plastic bag full of notes "I believe this is yours?" She threw the bag and Tzuyu caught it. "Gooooddd!!!" Momo complained.

"At least it's not as bad as Valentine's last year, it's like the whole school cut off a forest and bought three flower shops and gave them to me" I said. Tzuyu was reading the letters and notes one by one.

"Wow, didn't realize that these kids are flirty as hell" Tzuyu said, moving on to another letter. But I stopped her from doing so

"Don't waste your time there babe, trust me, we've already graduated, and you won't be finished reading half of this huge bag." I convinced her and she put back the letters inside.

The bell rang and we packed our things. "I'll just carry these to the car. Grab a seat for us chubs." She said, struggling from the paper's edges, pricking her arms and legs.

I went to the cafeteria and got a table for us. Then Alpha team ate lunch with me too. It's so convenient, having to forget Dino and the mean girls who were kicked out of the school due to having violations.

"So guys, what are you going to buy for Tzuyu?" I asked.

"I'm going to buy her shoes and stuff" Jeongyeon said. They were all going to buy simple things just like Tzuyu wanted.

"Mmm... Well, I still haven't though of anything yet" I sighed. Dahyun patted me on the back "She's going to like it anyway, whatever you'll end up giving her."

Tzuyu then came back and I gave her the food I saved for her. We just ate and chatted for a while.

Tzuyu drove back home and Chaeyoung helped he carry the letters and roses.

"Seems like we have more roses for the garden" Chaeyoung said as she carried the bag on her back. I just saw Mina enjoying the view from the window. I went inside first and hugged Mina from behind.

"Enjoying the view?" I whispered to Mina in her ear. She nodded, "She's so cute, and she calls herself a tiger cub, which is kinda true."

"Oooohhh... So, are you guys dating?" When I said that, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung came in and winked at us.
Mina and I blushed then. "They're so hoooottt!!!" Mina squealed and I nodded.

-

It's Tzuyu's Birthday tomorrow, but we're gonna leave tonight. We invited Mina and Chaeyoung to come with us, they're already close with the Alpha Strike anyway.

Chae and Tzu carried our luggages and Tzuyu started the engine.

"Here's the place babe" I connected my phone to the car's screen, showing the route to our hotel.

She started driving and the two at the back strted flirting. Chaeyoung was leaning on Mina slowly, looking at her lips, Mina was backing away and leaned on the car door on her right. Chaeyoung then held Mina's thigh, going somewhere forbidden slowly.

Tzuyu saw them when she looked at the car mirror ang cringed. I saw her reaction and she grinned in embarassment. After a few minutes, the two were already making out.

Tzuyu tried not to cringe too much since the two were moaning endlessly, so I put on an ear bud on Tzuyu's right ear and played music. She smiled at me and I winked at her.

"We're here" I yelled at the two, making them fall down their seat. "Oh shit"

We got off, and got in our suite. We're the first ones to arrive the hotel, the team will arrive around midnight tomorrow, cooking food from the restaurant.

"Sana!" Mina called me and I ran to her. She whispered "Chae and I will just use the room for a bit." I stared at her and replied "Now you get a room? You just lost your fucking virginity inside the car earlier"

She smirked, "Not exactly, I don't like it that way. Maybe a bit more-" I covered her mouth, not letting her finish. "Shh... I don't wanna hear it. Go do it as loud as you want, just don't... Make a mess"

She kissed me and went inside the room.

It was a three bedroom suite, with two bathrooms, and also has a small play lounge. But not as fancy as Tzuyu's suite. Her's is like a sky garden slash restaurant.

-

It was 8pm, Tzuyu and I were watching TV, my legs were on top of hers. Tzuyu was still uncomfortable, the bedrooms are all soundproof but we can still hear Mina and Chaeyoung doing it.

I sat on top of Tzuyu, facing her. I covered her cute Yoda ears and kissed her. She automatically held my waist and started kissing me.

Finally they stopped and we had some peace and silence. Until the two went out of the room.

I looked at Chaeyoung who seems happy.

"Guys, can you try to calm down when you do it again? Tzuyu got a bit sick and uncomfortable hearing you " I looked and smiled at Mina, "Congrats for losing your virginity the way you wanted it Mina"

She glared at me and laid down on Chaeyoung's lap. "You told me to do it as loud as I want, and we didn't really make a mess" she complained.

"Yeah sorry. Thought that Tzuyu and I would eat outside but I bought food from the mart"

"Right, I cooked food while you were busy, there's food in the kitchen." I told them pointing at the kitchen. When they got there, Tzuyu yelled "MAKE SURE YOU WASH YOUR HANDS YOU NASTY!"

I hit Tzuyu in the arm and she just laughed it off.