Chapter 6: Fun

Tzuyu's POV:

The sun had set and we both got ready for a night swim. Sana wore a black one peice, showing her cleavage, and a bare back. While I just wore my waterproof shorts and sports bra. She went ahead first to the pool and dived in like a mermaid.

I brought some chips and red wine and placed it in the table that was placed in the pool. It was a pool bar, literally. I had it custom made. I watched Sana as she swam all over the pool while I drank my wine.

We were both legal to drink anyway. Sana repeated her first year, so she's old enough to drink. While I, I just wanted to drink anyway. I'm a college graduate but, whatever. So I continued drinking.

Sana went closer to me.

"Hey Tzuyu, come down here, I feel uncomfortable being alone" she said in a cute tone.

I hesitated "I can't." She laughed at me, "what do you mean you can't?"

I got embarrassed as I said it "I'm not a good swimmer."

She bursted out laughing. She laughed so hard that she drank water from the pool and started choking.

"Who's laughing now"

"Ya!!! Help me!" She yelled at me for help. I quickly jumped into the pool and swam towards her. Turns out she was but I wasn't. I started drowning. I quickly got up the pool and gave her an angry glare. Such a jokster.

We stayed out for a while. She finally came out of the pool and dried herself. I'll be damned. Her s-line is showing from that swim wear. She flipped her hair and the water from her body started dripping.

Her body was wet, and so was mine. Well shit. She's a sexy bitch. I couldn't help it. After drying herself, she walked towards me. I was sitting on the sun chair, looking into the stars after watching her dry up.

She drank the wine that I left for her beside me. She sat down next to me.

"Mianhae. I must've startled you earlier. Are you mad?"she asked me in a concerned manner

"Maybe I was. I don't mind " I replied

"Still, sorry about that."

We sat and continued drinking. An hour has passed and we finished a bottle of wine and two bottles of soju. That means we're drunk as hell. I just got a headache, not really drunk but Sana seems like she smoked more than a pack of weed.

It was getting late so I got up, but before I did, Sana stopped me from doing so.

"Where are you going?" She asked me

"We have to go back upstairs, it's late and it's getting cold"

"Mmmm, no. Let's stay here a little bit longerrrr"

"No. We have to go back inside now." It felt like I was talking to a kid wgo won't listen. And I'm the younger one here.

"ANI!!!" She shouted

I had no choice but to carry her upstairs. I held her legs and her upper body resting on my back. She kept in punching me. It didn't hurt that much but so much for a tantrum.

I went to the bathroom in our room and placed her on the seat that was beside the shower. 3 family cars and 2 motor bikes can fit in there. It makes sense that there would be a large cabinet, 2 faucets, a tub and a shower with a sauna like bench in the middle.
"Go take a bath." I commanded her. "I'll be back in a few minutes okay?"

Again, she stoooed me from doing so. She held my wrist tightly and pulled me towards her. She pulled me way too close, that I could kiss her already.