Chapter 18: Should I?

Tzuyu's POV:

Dad called me out of nowhere. I excused myself from the table and answered the call.

Dad:
Tzuyu-ah! I've missed you so much!

Tzuyu:
That's new. What you need pops?

Dad:
Straightforward as always. I don't need anything kid.

Tzuyu:
What? Um okay? Why'd you call me then?

Dad:
Recently, I've been working with Mr. Jeon, who owns famous clothing companies and works with designers.

His family is really nice and generous. We decided to work as business partners. His eldest son is also nice.

Tzuyu:
Okay. Do I care? Nope.

Dad:
Aigoo. Well, come back home soon kid. I want you to meet his son and family.

Tzuyu:
Can't you guys have a family meeting or dinner without me? I'm really busy right now. And why meet him?

Dad:
*Sigh* Tzuyu, we were planning to let you and his son get close. Maybe even closer you know?

Tzuyu:
Um what? Why would I want us to get clo-.

/I didn't finish what I was saying. My eyes grew. No, don't tell me./

Dad.

Dad:
Yes?

Tzuyu:
You want me to get engaged to him don't you?

Dad:
You could say that.

Tzuyu:
WHAT THE FUCK DAD? Whatever your choice is, it's a no to getting married to any guy you choose.

Dad:
Tzuyu, calm down. Help your family out.

Tzuyu:
I'm not, and never again.

Dad:
Tzuyu, listen.

Tzuyu:
Again, it's a no dad. I don't care. I don't know him, I don't like him. I don't care if he has money or not.

Dad:
I'll tell your brother to pick you up. Where are you?

Tzuyu:
Bye.

*Call ended*

AISH! FOR FUCKSAKE, WHEN WILL THESE ARRANGED MARRIAGE END! This Jeon guy is now my 3rd guy. Can't they just adopt another girl in the family and let her marry that dude? They know I'm always busy with work and yet, they still find "time" for me to "date" guys.

I went back inside and Sana kept on asking me if I was okay. I told her I'm fine. She still noticed my fake smile and comforted me. I don't want to leave Sana.

I went to my computer and blocked my number from any of our staffs and family members back home. Any connections within my family and friends, I blocked my number, even the government itself.

I didn't want them to trace my phone and devices and find where I am. Only my current team and Sana knows. Also everyone in this house knows where I am.

I laid down on my bed and sighed. I needed a break. Maybe I should tell Sana. But she seems like she'll break down. I still have to tell her anyway.

I went upstairs and entered Sana's room, "chubs, I need to talk to you" I said in a low voice that made Sana worry. I sat down beside her. 

Should I really say? Maybe it is for the best. She has the right to know. 

"What is it Chewy?" She asked me. I sighed, "It was my dad who called"