Chapter 4: First

Tzuyu's POV:

Well, tomorrow is gonna be the dance. I asked mom to buy me a nice dress. Not really fancy shit like ball gowns and whatever. Just a simple dress, it can just be a skirt and a cute sleeveless top for me. I came back and she finally did something right with my clothes. It was perfect when I fitted it.

We went shopping for Sana's dress. We had to go to every mall to find one goddamn dress amd we finally found one.

----Dance----

I wore my simple cute dress, it has a winter or cold vibe. I waited for Sana to finish up. And boy, I feasted my eyes with her look. Her sky blue dress that had a slit on the right side which can make her right bare ass leg visible and silver hair that had its natural curls on the bottom.

She. Was. Hot.

I snapped out of it and I escorted her to my car and drove there. When we arrived, we were greeted by Momo and her our other close friends, Jihyo and Nayeon.

We enjoyed the party. It was a function room, so it was quite crowded inside. I was just looking out for Sana while she was having fun. Then Jackson approached me. "Sup Tzu. You came!"

"Yeah. It's kinda uncomfortable here but it's nice like you said"

"See? Well, what made you come here?"

"Mmm, not a big deal. I just kinda had to you know" i said with a smile. He was alone. His other friends had their own thing during the event. Mark was with his girlfriend, Kai was eating, and Yoongi was just partying.

"Well, great then! Why not play around though?" He asked me

"Kinda tired. Had a busy week" I lied, I'm not a party kind of person. "The dance just turned out to be a night club full of hoes and horny guys instead of an actual dance. So I'm too tired to deal with this shit"

He laughed at what I said "Hahaha, well you're right somehow. I'm sewing it right now." He leaned closer to me as the place gets more crowded and packed with people. I looked for Sana and she disappeared. I got worried, so I had to leave Jackson.

"Hey wait! Where are you going?" He asked me while I was leaving

"I'm gonna look for Sana!" I yelled since it was noisy as hell. I disappeared in the ocean of people and went outside. I took out my phone and called Sana

***Ring***Ring***
*Boop*

SANA-YAH!!! WHERE ARE YOU?

WHAT? I'm just outside. I'm at the gardens.

What are you doing there?

I needed some air. Come here. Bye

Okay.

*Phone call ended*

I ran over to the gardens. I saw Sana talking to some guy and his girlfriend. They seemed awkward, so I just hid behind the tree and tall bushes quietly. Later, I heard Sana crying and footsteps walk past me. It was the couple walking away from Sana.

I went over Sana and hugged her.
"Sana, are you okay?" I asked her while holding her close to me.
She kept on crying. "Let's just go home"

The rain started pouring lightly. Luckily I brought a blazer so I put it over her. It wasn't thick enough to block the water in a few minutes so we ran.

I drove us back home, Sana still sobbing inside the car but ut got less worse than before. I helped her inside her room. "Rest okay? Call me if you nee-" she cut me off and ran over to the door that I was about to close