Chapter 24: Walk

Tzuyu's POV:

"Tzuyu-ah, someone's lookinh for you here at the gate" Chae called me over the phone. I hummed and ended the call. I woke up finding Sana sleeping in my arms, while we're on the carpeted black floor. I got up slowly and put Sana to bed. She must've been tired from earlier.
I left the room quieyly end walked outside to the main gate of the mansion. I saw Chaeyoung talking to a tall guy who had bronze hair, with bangs. Chae saw me and called me over.

When I stood in front of Chae, the guy went to the side and was almost like checking me out. He chuckled and smiled at me.

"You must be Tzuyu" he extended his hand, hoping for a handshake but I didn't since I know who he was. He put it away and scratched his head awkwardly, "I'm Jungkook. I'm your f-"

I cut him off with a harsh tone, "Don't even say it. What's your business here?" I folded my arms and just stared at him coldly, without any expression.

"I just want to meet you. I heard you were a sweet gentle person" he complimented while walking closer to me. I rolled my eyes, "Well now you have. Leave now."

He flinched at the way I said it and put his hands on his pockets, "perhaps we should get to know each other more. Let's eat snacks outside" I backed away, going to Chaeyoung, "I'm on duty. I'm not allowed and if I was, I won't."

Jungkook just looked around the open field of the house, "Then let's just take a walk around your house. It won't cause too much harm on you will it?"

"It will"

"Aish, let's just go for a while. It's not nice to meet like this"

I unfolded my arms and stomped my feet, "fine, let's go" I said leading the way. I decided to go to the garden maze, so I won't get caught beating up Jungkook if he does something I don't like.

The clouds filled the air, making the temperature a bit cold. We walked slowly, in silence for a long time. I walked faster than him, making him fall behind me. "Hey wait!" He yelled and held my shoulder. "It's kinda nice here, can't we adore this scenery?"

"I have done that more than you have, so enjoy it yourself" I said walking away but I felt a hand grab me so I immediately backflipped the guy. "Shit, sorry man." I apologized and got him up.

"Ah... Y-yeah. That's fine." He smiled and brushed off the dirt on his leather jacket. "Tell me, why aren't you like what I've heard. Probably to persuade me to marry you"

"I don't like my dad's proposal of this marriage. Of course I would be the complete opposite since I don't like talking to anyone my dad knows and likes besides Lay Oppa." I replied

He hummed and stroke his hair. "I see, then you must be dating too?" I stopped and sighed, "If you think, then go ahead but I'm not. I just hate it when my dad does this. Useless marriage anyway."

"Why so? You get to have a guy to take care of you and this helos your familu business" he said. "Isn't it nice?"

"I don't need a guy to take care of me, I have lived alone ever since I was thirteen and I have already graduated college. Why would I marry someone who isn't even in college yet?

Plus, the family business will be successful anyway. Dad just wants more business partners to add more money for his bank account. So this is all trash, so useless"

"I get it. Then why not date? Besides working here, you should at least have another life"

"I don't need to date" I smiled, remembering that I don't need to date Sana. She's already mine, and I'm already hers, "There's no need for that for someone like me"