22...BUNS

Ingredients

# 250 g flour

# 5 g sugar

# 1 level teaspoonful baking powder

# 1 level teaspoonful salt

# 1 egg(optional)

# 150 ml Milk(or as needed to form a thick batter). You can use water as a substitute

# 1 tablespoon Margarine(at room temp)(optional)

NB :

# if you want the texture of the buns sold on the streets, then leave out the eggs and use water in place of milk.

# You can leave out margarine if you want to.

# If you want your buns to come out round and perfect, you have to make a thicker batter , so that you can be able to mold it.

METHODS

# In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, egg, salt, margarine and milk(or water). To get a lighter consistency , you can use water .

# Mix thoroughly until the dough is smooth and stretchy.

# Now cover and leave to rest for a few minutes.
Tip: If your batter is thicker, you can mold it into balls.

# Heat up the oil until moderately hot ( the oil should not be smoking hot or the buns will just cook outside without doing the same inside).

# Scoop the batter or molded balls and drop into the hot oil .

# Fry on medium heat for about 20 minutes, so that the inside of the buns will cook at the same rate as the outside of the buns.

Tip: When you drop the batter, it should sink to the bottom of the pot or pan. Just wait a few seconds and tilt it a bit with your spatula or spoon.
To fry the next batch, reduce the heat to low. This is because the oil is going to be too hot after the first batch.

# The buns are ready when they are golden brown...Enjoy!

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋