8 | Lilly

"Hello?"

"Lilly! Quick Batman or Superman?!"

"Lilly? Why—"

"No, don't think about it! Just—Batman or Superman?"

"Ugh I hate this question!"

"Why? Because you're little girly brain doesn't know who I'm talking about?"

"What?! No! I hate it because those two are in two different categories! Superman has his powers and batman has his gadgets and martial arts. So it's pretty much saying super human or regular human..."

"No, no keep talking."

"Ok... I mean this is all just logics here. Like if you ask someone that question of course you're going to get Superman every single time. Right?"

"Actually yeah."

"It's because he has powers. Now the best way to ask that question is by choosing someone in their category so it's an even match."

"What would be an even match?"

"I don't know... Superman and Magneto or Batman and captain America"

"You just mashed up three different comics."

"I know what I did. But that is the only way to make it even."

"..."

"Hello? Are you still there?"

"I think that has to be one of the best answer I have ever gotten. Like... ever."

"Why thank you very much! So why did you call again?"

"That's unimportant."

"Well I think it's kind of—"

"You're a girl right?"

"Yes... I feel like that's pretty obvious..."

"How do you know that kind of stuff?"

"I like to watch movies. I have watched a lot of movies and maybe Avengers, X-men and DC films have made there way to my tv screen."

"You like to watch movies... Hm..."

"Right... I'm going to go now."

"Wait!"

"What?"

"What is your favorite movie?"

"I can't answer that! It's like asking me which one of my children were my favorite... if I had millions of children..."

"Spoken like a true movie lover."

"You say that like you know from experience?"

"Maybe."

"Well I must go young padawan. The ice maker just broke again. Oh, and never say I have a 'little girly brain' again. Ever. I have a girl's brain and it's a damn good one. Capeesh?"

"You absolutely fascinate me."

"Oh you ain't seen nothin yet. Well, I guess heard nothin yet. Either way, I'm making a suspenseful exit."

......................................