Garden

It turns out we knew who we were all along, we just didn't see it. Both of us were hard headed individuals, set in our ways, but that's why we needed each other. There was always something missing in our lives, but we couldn't quite figure it out, hence the loner phases. But when we found each other, something clicked, it was like we needed each other to fully see who we were and what we had. Life is a lot with the whole past, present and future thing, but in the end, it's all worth it. Especially when you have someone to share it all with. Daisy changed my life forever. She made my ever dulling world more vibrant and colorful, just on her own. 

One of my biggest problems that I've had in my life has been trusting people, but somehow from the moment I picked up the phone and heard his voice, I knew. I knew I could trust him, and trust him with my life. It freaked me out a little because I immediately wanted to completely give myself to him and I didn't know why. But now I know why. It's because he ended up finding a piece of myself I hadn't known I'd lost. We made each other whole again and that's all I could ever ask for. Alec transformed my life, and I couldn't be happier. I love that boy with all of my stupid heart.

The end...?

"This is where I say the end right?"

"No, I want to say it!"

"Why can't I?"

"Because it's my book!"

"I should get to say it, I changed your life forever!"

"Hey, I transformed your life! And you couldn't be happier!"

"I would be happier if I could say the end! Let me say it!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Step five, listen to everything Daisy says."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Fine, so neither of us will say it. We'll just leave it open ended and therefore our story will be endless."

"Fine."

"Fine."

"I love you Dais.

"I love you too Alec."