41 | Primrose

"Hi, you've reached Daisy's phone. Either I've lost my phone or I'm ignoring you. Either way leave a message after the beep and I may or may not call you back. Thanks!"

"Look, I want to give you time, I really do but it's been about three weeks since we last talked and that's so long. I'm actually going crazy without you. I almost got fired from my job last week because apparently I keep stopping and staring off into space because I'm thinking about...well...you know...you. You probably think I'm crazy with all the texts and messages I've been leaving you but I don't know what else to do. I'm getting a little desperate here! Can't you please just give me something? Anything? I know you will come up with some snarky comment about me begging, so yes, I am begging. I would do and say anything just to talk to you at least once, just one time. Just to get everything out in the open, then we can move on in whatever way seems appropriate to you. We just can't leave things like this, not that I'm suggesting that I would leave! Just give me and olive tree...or branch...I don't think it's leaf...I'm not sure but you get my point. Pleeeaassssse call me back."

....................................