!Chapter One!

[Edited]

Niall's POV

I was sitting on my bed reading a book, when suddenly there was a knock on my door.

I sighed and placed the book on my bed. I made my way downstairs to the front door.

Before you ask yeah I live on my own, my parents are back in Ireland. I moved to London when I turned eighteen five years ago.

"Hey Niall how are you mate?"was the first thing I heard when I opened the door.

"Liam! what are you doing here? I wasn't that surprised, he basically lived here. Wait, why didn't he use the spare key that I gave him?

"Way to greet your best friend, are we going to stand here all day? or you're gonna let me in?" he said with a raised eyebrow.

"sorry man, come in" I stepped to the side letting him in. I shut the door and followed him to the living room.

"So...Liam tell me what's going on?" I asked sitting next to him on the couch.

"What do you mean?" He was trying to act cool but of course he failed.

"Liam you always text before coming and you are so nervous like you're scared of telling me something... what is it?" I gave him a serious look.

He cleared his throat and adjusted his position on the couch "well... you see... something that won't make you happy at all might have happened last night" I raised an eyebrow at him, he ignored it and continued to speak.

"As I was saying, I came to inform you about another murder" he slowly said waiting for my reaction.

I can feel my blood boiling and my eyes darkening. I could tell Liam was trying to calm me down before I do something I would regret "I swear I am gonna kill whoever did this" I shouted making the house shake.

Liam flinched a bit but quickly got over it "Niall you need to calm down you can't reveal your identity, at least not right now"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath "we will deal with this later" I said with a puff of air.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah don't worry about it"

"Do you want to go to Louis's place, he is planning a movie night"

"Is she going to be there?"

"Who?...Perrie?"he said with a smirk

"Just answer my question" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes she is going to be there and so is
zayn " he stated

"Can we not talk about him right now? It's annoying" I really didn't need him to remind me about Zayn

"Niall it's not his fault he doesn't know that she's your soulmate remember everyone thinks that you are human" he pointed out

"I know, I know but I can't help it" I said with a dramatic sigh

"It's OK soon she will be yours" he patted my shoulder

"I can't wait" I smiled "let's go before Louis gets mad"

"Hahaha you're right, let's go" we were out of the front door and in the car on our way to Louis's in no time...

-----------------------------------------------------------
First chapter
I hope it's good
All the love

521 words

😘Laura😘