!Chapter Ten!

Niall's POV

"That's what happened" I was telling Liam everything that happened yesterday, Perrie was still asleep, and Zayn and Gigi went out for breakfast.

"Wow! That's what I call an eventful day" Liam said.

"Morning" I looked up to see Perrie coming towards us with a sleepy smile on her face, she sat down on the couch next to me, and she placed her head on my chest.

"Morning love, did you sleep well?" I placed a kiss on top of her head.

"Yeah" she mumbled.

"Alright love birds, we have no time to waste" Liam said getting up.

"You're right let's get dressed, and get going" I said.

"Where to?" Perrie asked.

"I will tell you later babe" she blushed and nodded her head.

~In The Woods~

We were searching for the cave, but it's impossible to find it, I had already explained everything to Perrie.

"We've been in this forest for three hours and we haven't found anything yet" Liam huffed.

"I know, it's harder than than I thought it would be" I said.

"What is that" Perrie said pointing at a tree branch.

"Uh... A tree branch" Liam said confused.

Perrie let out a small giggle. "No, silly, I am talking about this sentence on it" she said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

I got closer to it, and indeed there was a sentence written there. "It's a spell" I said with a frown.

"Can you read it" Liam asked.

"Yeah just give me a minute"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, then I started mumbling the right words.

🔮When all is lost
and love is tragic
Cast a spell it's called
black magic🔮

Suddenly, the ground started shaking, the tree trunk split in half, revealing a set of stairs going down, to God knows where.

"Come on guys we don't have all day" I said taking Perrie's hand in mine, as we slowly and carefully made our way down the wooden steps, Liam following behind us.

The tree trunk closed again, there was lighters all along the way. We came to a stop in front of a big door, with no knob, and in the middle of it there was a moon.

"So... what do we do now?" Perrie asked.

"I have no idea" I said looking around.

Liam groaned and set down on a nearby rock, A 'click' was heard , Liam immediately jumped up, he looked at me with wide eyes.

And then the wall, behind where Liam was sitting, opened in half revealing, something written it was an enigma, I decided to read it out loud:

🌚I only glow when
There is no more light left,
When the sky is dark,
I illuminate the woods and
And lead you through the dark
But I can't glow on my own
I need the of🌙

"This is so easy and so hard at the same time" Perrie said.

Suddenly it all made sense to me,
"Of course... The moon needs the help of the sun to glow" I said with a grin.

The moon on the door started glowing white, few minutes later the door opened, the first thing I saw was the red carpet covering the floor, and in the far end of the room there was, what I was looking for.

The four elementes were resting on a black velvet cushion, that was placed on a small golden table.

I stepped closer to it and carefully lifted the blue gemstone, the element of generosity. I smiled and I placed it in my empty backpack, those Gemstones were quite big.

After collecting all the other gems, I turned around to look at the others.

"I still have to figure out the fifth element, let's go home before it gets dark yeah?" I said wrapping my arm around Perrie's shoulders.

"Yeah let's go" they both said in sinc...

~Back At Home/ Next Morning~

Nothing else happened yesterday, after we came back, we just spent the day with my dad, and had a movie night.

Right now we are preparing our selves to go back to London. I said goodbye to my dad and got in the waiting cab, I was clutching my bag close to my chest.

Nothing can happen to those elements or else I'm screwed.

The ride to the airport was short, and the flight back home went bye quickly.

Liam, went back to his place, Zayn and Gigi too, Perrie decided to come with me, since we barley had some alone time.

After I securely placed the elements in my secret room and locked it, I went back to the room, where I found Perrie taking of her shirt, to switch it with one of mine.

"Don't even think about it" I growled in her ear, as I pushed her against the wall.

She gasped, as I started trailing kassis up and down her neck.

"Niall, I need you, Please"

"Your wishes are my commend"

You know what happened next....

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I don't write shut
But I hope you liked it
Tell me what do you think
❤ LoveYou all ❤

842 words

😘Laura 😘