!Chapter Eighteen!

Niall's POV

I still can't believe that Liam found his mate, basically he went with Perrie and I to her 7 months appointment, and we introduced him to Dr. Cole.

His whole body froze, his jaw dropped, and his eyes went wide. I had to kick his leg lightly to snap him out of his daze.

"Niall, can you give me her number" Liam asked.

"Who's number?" I asked.

"Cheryl's number duhh"

"Wait! you didn't ask her for her number?"

"Uhhh! No, I kinda got carried away"

"Liam you found your soulmate and you didn't even ask for he number"

"I was nervous... Please just give me her number... pretty please"

"Okay okay just stop begging"

I reached for my wallet and took out he card, I gave it to Liam who beamed at me.

"Thank you so much... Umm... What do I do now?"

"Ask her out on a date duhh"

"A date... right" he run his fingers through his hair.

"Why is this so hard" he wined.

"Just call her, ask her out on a date on Friday night, don't forget to ask her where she lives, because you are going to pick he up of course, when you go to pick her up, buy her red roses, they are here favourite flowers-" he cut me off.

"How do you know this?" He asked

I glared at him and raised an eyebrow, his eyes widened when he realised his mistake.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to cut you off" Liam quickly said.

"You are on cleaning duty tonight, you will be cleaning the whole pack house" I ordered him.

"Yes Alpha" he said.

"Now go call cheryl and do as I said"

"Yes Alpha" he nodded, and he went out on the balcony do call cheryl.

Perrie was out shopping with the girls for baby clothes, we still need to put together the nursery, Zayn drew the animals on the walls of the room.

Louis and Harry were coming over to help me set up the cribs and changing tags and everything else...

Perrie's POV

"Oh my God, Perrie look at this" Leigh-Ane squealed loudly, while holding a cute yellow omnisie.

"It' so cute, I will get it" I said with a big smile.

I turned around to look at some cute baby shoes, when suddenly I felt water leave my body, I stood there for a few seconds in shock, but I quickly snaped out of it when I was hit by a contraction, it was so painful that I screamed in the middle of the shop.

"Perrie are yo-" Jesy cut herself off when she saw me standing in the middle of a puddle of water that dripped from me.

"Girls somebody call Niall, we need to go to the hospital" Jade shouted.

By now there was as small crowd staring at us, Jade and Jesy came to help me walk to the car, while Leigh-Ane was on the phone calling Niall.

"No this can't be happening, it's too early" I yelled in pain, worry and panick.

"Everything is going to be okay Pez, just breath" Jade wispered in my ear...

Niall's POV

The boys just finished building the second crib when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked, as soon as I answered the phone.

"Niall meet us at the hospital, Perrie went in labour"

"WHAT!??... But it's too early... Never mind I'm coming" I hung up the phone and started running down the stairs.

"Niall what's going on" Louis shouted while  running after me.

"Perrie went in labour" I yelled...

~At The Hospital~

"Where is she?" I asked as soon as I saw the girls.

"In the OR,they had to do an emergency C-section" Jade wispered.

I slowly sat down on a chair, my head in my hands.

Why is happening...

~Later~

After what felt like ages, the door of the OR was opened by a nurse, who had a big smile on her face, that's a good sign right?

"Who's the new dady" she asked.

I raised my hand, she smiled at me, and two nurses came out from behind her, one holding a pink blanket the other a blue one.

The nurse holding the baby boy came over to me, and she gently placed the new born in my waiting arms.

"Congratulations" she said.

"Thank" I wispered breathless.

I slowly sat down, the second nurse gave the baby girl, so I was holding both of them.

I was in awe, and amazement, I could feel the tears in my eyes, that I was struggling to hold back.

Liam came and sat next to me with a gentle smile. "Congratulations, mate"

I gave him, a watery smile, "Thank you"

"Is Perrie okay" I asked the remaining nurse.

"Mrs Edwards is fine, she is sleeping in her room, if you want to go see her, she is in room 303" she smiled.

"Thank you again"

"Can I hold one?" Jade asked.

"Yeah of course" I said

She took the boy from me, and I gave Liam the girl, the look on her face told me, he really wanted to hold her.

"Follow me guys to Perrie's room" I said.

Today, on the 7th of  June 2017 I became a father of twins a boy and a girl...

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm back
So what do you think?
Only one more chapter
And the epilogue.
Than I will be focusing
On my other book
A Bed Time Story

888 words

😘Laura😘