!Chapter Seventeen!

Niall's POV

We were all sitting in my living room,
everybody was starting at me in silence, an awkward silence. Perrie was making tea with Jade.

"So..." Louis said.

"The truth is that I am the night protector, Perrie is my soulmate, and I've been hiding for five years" I said.

"Why didn't you tell us" Leigh-Ane asked.

"I couldn't the only person that was allowed to know from the start was Liam, then Perrie kinda forced me to tell her, and Jade found out" I explained.

"Wow" Jesy wispered.

"Guys this doesn't change anything in our friendship" I informed them.

"We know, we are just shocked" Harry said.

"I understand" I said with a smile.

"Tea is ready" Perrie announced, as she and Jade gave us each a mug full of the warm liquid.

"Perrie have you been gaining weight?" Gigi asked.

Liam, Jade, Perrie and I laughed loudly at her remark, Zayn gave us a weird look.

"Okay spill the new secret" Lois said with a smile.

"Well Perrie is pregnant" I said.

"No way" Leigh-Ane shouted.

"Are you serious" Jesy yelled.

Everybody stood up and gave Perrie and I a hug, saying they were happy  for us.

"I will be his or her's favourite uncle" Zayn proudly announced.

Perrie looked at me with a smirk, I returned it. Let's see how are they going to react to this one.

"We are having Twins, a boy and a girl" I grinned at him.

"Oh my God" Harry said.

"Do you guys still have any hidden secrets?" Louis raised an eyebrow with a smile.

"No" Perrie and I said in sinc.

"Okay then, I found my soulmate" Harry announced.

"No way who is it" Jade asked.

"Her name is Vanessa" Harry said with smile.

"Can we meet her?" I asked.

"Of course, come over  tonight she will be there" Harry said. He is warlock, so Vanessa must be a wiche.

"Everybody is waiting for Niall in the center of London they want to thank him, and form the pack" Liam said.

"Alright let's go" I said standing up.

~Center Of London~

This is the biggest crowed I have ever seen in my life. When I stepped out of the car loud cheers were heard.

There was a podium set up, I stepped on it and I was able to see everyone, the cheers got louder, I smiled at that I feel proud of myself. I can see mine and Perrie's family in the very front of the crowd.

"Good morning everyone, first I want to thank you all for being here. I am proud of you, in the early hours of this morning we all were fighting for our freedom, I could see the determination in your eyes." I said with a loud voice.

"Today I am delighted to say that the blue moon pack is formed, the pack link is available for you all to use it for emergency only"

"Your Beta is Liam  payne
Your Gamma (third in commend) is Zayn  Malik."

"The head warlord is Louis Tomlinson
His right is going  Harry Style
The Head wiche is Jesy Nelson
Her right hand is Leigh-Ane Pinnock"

"Perrie Louise Edwards is your Lunan
Her right hand is Jade Thirlwall. And I am your alpha Niall James Horan"

I announced, everybody started cheering again, Perrie was standing next to me.

"Should we tell them I'm pregnant?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's a good idea" I said.

"May I have your attention please" I asked, and everyone fell silent.

"I am proud to announce that Perrie and I are expecting twins, a boy and a girl" I said with a big smile.

I could see Perrie's mother covering her mouth and mine was in tears. Oops we forgot to tell them.

"Let's go home" Perrie said.

"Yeah c'mon"

Tomorrow is a brand new day...

-----------------------------------------------------------
I have a new book
It's called
"A Bed Time Story"
Check it out.
Who is excited for Harry's album
And Niall's new single?

645 words

😘Laura😘