!Chapter Eight!

Niall's POV

"Are you ready guys? We are going to be late" Liam shouted from downstairs.

"We're coming" Gigi yelled back.

We were going to the airport, Gigi was coming to make some turism, I told her my dad needed help at work, and she decided to come with us, I didn't want to leave her here. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door.

"Niall, come here please" Liam yelled.

I made my way downstairs, "what's wron-'" I cut myself off when I saw who was sitting in the living room.

"Zayn? Perrie?" I asked confused. By this time Gigi was standing next to me, looking as confused as me.

"Hi Nialler how are you" Perrie asked with a big smile as she came over to me and hugged me.

"I'm fine thank you" I hugged her back still shocked.

"Oh Gigi, sorry I didn't see you" Perrie said sweetly, a bit too sweetly in my opinion.

"What's going on guys? It seems like you were going somewhere" Zayn asked.

"Yeah actually we are going to Ireland, for three days" Liam said.

"Oh my God Ireland? You promised that when you go back there you would take me with you, please can I come?" Perrie, who was still hugging my arm, started jumping up and down next to me.

"I-I... don't know" I'm screwed, "What about Zayn?" I asked her.

"It's not a big problem, I will come too, and I will pay for our tickets" Zayn said with a smirk.

'Niall you can't agree' Liam mind linked me.

'I can't say no, we don't have any valid excuse, and the face Perrie is giving me is irresistible' I shot back.

" I don't see where is the problem" I am playing with fire, any wrong world or move I make would blow my cover.

"Thank you" Perrie yelled.

"We will meet you at the airport, how long will we be gone for?" Zayn asked

"Three days" Gigi answered him.

"See you there" Zayn yelled.

~At the Airport"

"Niall this is bad, why did you agree" Liam wispered yelled at me, we were waiting for Zayn and Perrie to arrive, Gigi was checking the duty-free shop.

"Liam please stop it, I already know what I did is dangerous, but I didn't have another choice" I hissed back.

"We're here" Perrie yelled coming over to us.

"Okay let's go before we miss our plane" Liam said.

Gigi came over to us and linked our hands together, I gave her a small smile. And before we knew it, our plane boarded, and we were on our way to Ireland.

~Dublin/Ireland~

"Home sweet home" I yelled as soon as we were out of the airport.

"Where to now?" Liam asked.

"To my dad's apartment" I said.

We found a cab, and I gave him the adress. The ride was peaceful, we made small talks, and they asked me questions about Dublin.

When we arrived at my dad's place, he greeted us wish a warm smile, and he gave me a big warm hug, complaining about how much he missed me.

"I am going to rent us a car for tomorrow, I will be back in about 3 hours" Liam said.

"I'm coming with you" Zayn said following him.

"Babe, I am taking a Taxi to the mall, I am meeting an old friend of mine there" Gigi said.

"Okay love please stay safe, if you need anything call me" I said with a smile.

"Of course don't worry" and just like that I found myself alone with Perrie, my dad was at the grocery store.

"Finally" Perrie exclamation.

"Wha-" she cut me off.

"Just shut up and follow me" I almost growled at her respond, nobody gives me orders and cuts me off.

"Where to?"

"Just follow me"

I walked behind her, then I realised we were going to my bedroom? I was about to say something, when suddenly she pushed me in the room, I stumbled backward and fell on the bed, she closed and locked the door, and she came over to me.

"I have had enough" she said while climbing over me.

"What... Perrie what are you doing" I am not complaining, I am just shocked by her actions.

"I have known you ever since we were eighteen, when Liam introduced you as one of his childhood best friend, and since that day I have been conflicted and confused about my feelings towards you, I am not 100% sure that you're a human, I can't catch your scent, it seems like your always hiding it, it's been five years, and I have had enough" She never broke eye contact with me her whole speech.

"Perrie..." I trailed off not knowing what to say.

"Niall James Horan"

"Yeah?"

"Tell me who you really are"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Perrie took over
Tell me what do you think
Sorry for any mistakes
❤Love you all"

812 words

😘Laura😘