!chapter Thirteen!

Perrie's POV

Today, Jade and I are going to the doctor, I admit I am nervous. Niall made me a delicious  breakfast. There was a knock on the door.

"I will get it" Niall wispered in my ear, since we were cuddling on the couch.

He went to open the door, and he returned with a smiling Jade.

"Hey girl, ready to go shopping?" She asked.

"You girls are going shopping?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, are you okay with it?" I asked.

"Of course, you two have fun, and stay safe, I need a shower" Niall said with a smile.

"Okay see you later" I said standing up, I gave him a kiss and a hug.

"Love you" I yelled before shutting the Front door.

We got in Jade's car, and we began our journey to the hospital.

"Are you nervous?" Jade asked.

"Yeah a little bit"

"Everything is going to be okay"

~At The Hospital~

"Mrs. Edwards" I heard a nurse call my name.

Jade and I stood up, and followed after her, she led us in a room, and I got settled down on the uncomfortable examing table.

"A doctor will be with you in a few minutes" The nurse smiled at us before leaving.

"This is nerve-wracking" I mumbled, Jade just laughed at me, I shot her a glare.

Suddenly the door was opened, and in walked the doctor.

"Good morning Ladies my name is
Dr. Cole, wich one of you is Mrs. Edwards" Dr. Cole asked.

She was  tall, her hair was long and brown, and she had a warm smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you doctor, I'm Mrs. Edwards, but you can call me Perrie, and this is my best friend Jade" I said while pointing at Jade.

"Hello" Jade said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you girls, so Perrie tell me, what seems to be the problem?" She asked me.

"Well, I think I might be pregnant, you see, I've been throwing up for the past weak, I am always tired, and my period is late" I listed out everything.

"Okay, we will run some tests and see, okay?" She asked.

I nodded my head, let's hope for the best...

~Thirty Minutes Later~

"I swear, if we wait five more minutes, I am going to lose my mind" I huffed.

"Perrie please calm down" Jade said.

I was about to say something when the door opened and Dr Cole walked in. She had a smile on her face.

"So..."

"Congratulations Perrie, you're two weeks pregnant" she said with a big smile.

I was speechless, I turned to look at Jade, she had an excited smile on her face as she pulled me in a hug.

"Thank you so much Dr." I shook her hand.

"Do you want to have an ultrasound before you go tell dady?" She asked.

"That would be nice"

Soon I was laying down, and Dr. Cole was doing her work. Suddenly the smile on her face vanished and it was replaced with a frown.

"What's wrong doctorr? Is the baby okay?" I started panicking.

"Well, I have to say another congratulations... you are having twins" her smile was back as she pointed at the screan.

At this moment I lost it, happy tears were running down my cheeks, as Jade jumped up and down next to me.

"You are free to go, take care of yourself" Dr Cole said with a smile

"I will thank you"

I can't wait to see Niall's reaction....

~Back At Home~

"We are back" Jade yelled while shutting the front door.

"Living room" Niall yelled back.

Niall was watching a movie and eating popcorn, "So how was shopping?" He asked with a smile.

"It was good" Jade said.

I sat down next to him, and gave him a kiss.

Jade cleared her throat,."I am going to make us some tea" she got up and went to the kitchen.

"Babe... I need to tell you something" I said with a nervous smile.

He immediately gave me his full attention, "Is everything alright?" He asked.

"How about you look for yourself" I gave him the ultrasound picture.

At first he looked confused, then his eyes went wide with realisation, his head shot up to look at me.

"Are you... Are we..."

"Nialler, I am pregnant"

"Oh my God" he stood up and picked me up, he span us around.

"We are going to be parents" He yelled, I could hear Jade laughing.

"I am going to be a dady" he yelled.

I laughed softly, and hugged him tightly, he hugged me back, suddenly I heard sniffling.

"Niall are you crying" I asked with a smirk.

"Me crying? Of course not" he turned around wiping at his eyes.

"Niall" Jade said.

"Yeah?"

"You two are having twins" Jade said.

"Twins? No way" Niall looked back at the ultrasound.

"Twins, we are having twins" Niall yelled, he came and hugged.

"I love you so much" He placed a hand on my stomach, "and I love you both" He wispered

Niall'sPOV ~The Next Day~

"Hey mate, come in" I led Liam to the living room, with a big smile.

"Woahh you look overly happy today" He laughed.

"Well how would you feel if I told you are going to start babysitting duty in nine months" I asked him with a smirk.

"Who are the parents of the child" Liam asked confused.

"Correction, children, they are twins actually" My smile got wider.

"Okay... who are the parents" He once again asked me.

"Perrie and I" I smiled.

"Wait.. Perrie is pregnant... With twins... You are going to be a father" Liam slowly said, I nodded my head

"Yeah..."

He jumped of the couch and he gave me a look of full excitement.

"I am going to be an uncle" He yelled, as he tackled me in a hug, I laughed at his reaction and hugged him back

I am so happy...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Here you go
I hope you enjoyed it
Tell me what do you think
😍Love you all❤

999words

😘Laura😘