!Chapter Two!

[Edited]

Niall's POV

Arriving at Louis's home I started to feel pain in my back I just ignored it
and got out of the car.

Liam knocked on the door and we just waited a few seconds, for it to be opened by Jade.

"Hey guys come in " she gave us a cheeky smile and run inside.

Liam run after her laughing, I just shook my head with a fond smile and followed after them after closing the door.

As I was walking I bumped into someone I immediately reached out to catch them before they hit the floor.

I looked down and suddenly I forgot how to breath "H-ii there..."

"Umm... hi Nialler...I am sorry... I wasn't looking where I was going..." she said with a small and cute blush.

"It's okay Pez" we just stood there for what seemed like hours just staring at each other.

"We should maybe... you know... go sit with the others... they may be waiting for us" Perrie said slowly pulling away from me.

"Yeah let's go" I grabbed her hand and made my way to the living room.

"Look what I found on my way in here" I yelled with a smile.

"PERRIE" Jessy screamed tackling her in a hug, "Okay I want everyone in this room to shut up and let's started this movie shall we?" Louis yelled and everybody fell in a comfortable silent.

After the movie ended Harry suggested a game of truth or dare, we formed a circle on the floor and Leigh-Ane was the first one to spin the empty Water bottle, it stopped on Louis.

"YES, Okay Zayn truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"You're no fun" Harry protested.

"Have you ever tried to kill someone because they tried to touch your hair?"

"Actually yes"

"Oh my God you are unbelievable" jade stated in disbelief.

After 6 rounds my turn came and Liam had to ask me, help me God.

He smirked at me "So Nialler truth or dare?"

I gulped "Dare"

"I dare you to kiss Perrie"

He did not just say that, Oh God what do I do now? Right kiss her! I have to bloody kiss her!

I looked up at Perrie and saw her blushing, I could tell Zayn wasn't happy about this .

I cleared my throat "I am up to it if it's okay with Perrie"

"Ehh...why would I have a problem it's just a dare"

I nodded my head and leaned in towards her since she was just sitting on my right.

Our noses brushed against each other
and I could feel her hot breath on my lips.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I just smashed my lips against here's, she immediately kissed me back.

It was the most amazing kiss in the world, words couldn't describe it,
We kissed for what seemed like hours but in reality it was just two minutes.

Unfortunately we had to break apart,
Everybody was silent just staring at us, I looked at Perrie and saw her blushing.

I was about to say something when suddenly the pain in my back was unbearable, I couldn't help but scream out in pain.

The boys looked shocked while the girls looked terrified.

Liam immediately jumped in action he picked me up yelling at me to stay awake.

I tried I really tried but I couldn't take the intensity of the pain that only got stronger if this was even possible.

I finally gave in,

I closed my eyes,

And let the darkness envelope me...

-----------------------------------------------------------
OMG chapter
So what do you think?

Hope you all liked it
❤Love you❤

587 words

😘Laura😘