!Chapter Nine!

Niall's POV

My whole body froze, my eyes went wide, and my breath got caught in my throat.

"I asked you a question Niall, please answer it" Perrie said with a serious  look.

"I am Niall" I smiled at her nervously, hoping that she would let go of the subject.

"I am not  gonna move or let you move until you answer my question"

"I can't tell you"

"Yes you can"

I took a look in her blue eyes, and saw how determined she was to find out the truth, and in this moment I knew that I had no escape anymore, she had to know everything. But was it really a good idea to tell her?

Just tell her love, don't be scared, this is the right decision, don't worry about her reaction, everything is going to be okay, I am with you, I've got your back.

This soft and comforting voice said, she always told me what to do and guided my thoughts, thank you moon goddess for always being there for me.

"How about we go for a walk in the woods and I will show you?" I asked her.

"Promise you won't run away" Perrie raised an eyebrow at me.

"I promise"

I love the woods, it's like home to me, Perrie and I were walking side by side, in silence, I couldn't wait any longer, I need to tell her right now.

"So... Do you still want to know?" I asked her.

"I need to know" Perrie said.

"Alright"

I took few steps away from her, I took a deep breath, and I shifted...

Perrie's POV

I watched as Niall took few steps away from me, and he shifted, a big black wolf (bigger than a normal alpha) with glowing midnight blue eyes stood in front of me.

He is the night protector

This wasn't what shocked me the most, his scent that hit me, it gave me a warm feeling, a feeling that I never thought I would find in my life. The feeling of true love.

"Niall" I gasped.

He walked over to me, and he rubbed hi head against my leg, I sat down my back against a tree, he got closer to me and he rested his head on my stomach, I started running my fingers threw his soft black fur.

"All this time you've been hiding from me why?"

'I couldn't tell you, I didn't have the permission, it hurts so much to see you in another man's arms, but today after what happened in my bedroom, the moon goddess gave me the permission to tell you'

"Niall shift back please" I begged him

he shifted back to his human form, surprisingly he didn't lose his clothes,  I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him closer and I smashed my lips against his it was long and sweet. We put all our feelings in it.

I never felt something like this before...

Niall's POV

We slowly pulled away, our foreheads were touching.

"What about Gigi" she asked me in a low voice.

"We're not dating , we lied to get you amd Zayn jealous"

"It worked"

"I am glad it did"

"We should probably go back" Perrie whispered.

"Yeah, and before I forget to tell you, Zayn and I broke up"

"Seriously"

"You're fake girlfriend is his soulmate"

"I know" I laughed softly, "be mine?"
I asked her.

"I am all yours"

"But we need to keep this a secret until the right time"

"I understand"

"You can only tell liam"

"Alright, let's go back before they get worried"

"Let's go"

~Back At home~

"Where were you guys? I was worried sick about you two" Liam yelled as soon as we stepped in my dad's house.

"Calm down we just went for a walk"
I said, while patting his shoulder.

"Niall cam I talk to you please" Gigi asked me.

"Of course"

I followed her in the kitchen, "Niall Zayn and Perrie broke up, and he asked me to be his girlfriend-" I cut her off, "of course Gigi, he is your soulmate, you need to be with him, don't worry about me" I smiled at her.

She smiled really big and she hugged me tightly.

"Thank you so much, I owe this to you" she said, before she ran to the living room, and she threw herself in Zayn's arms.

I shook my head with a smile, Liam looked at me with a raised eyebrow,
I mouthed the word 'later' to him and he nodded his head.

Zayn came over to me with a big smile, " thanks mate, for bringing me Gigi"

"No need to thank me, go spend time with her"

I gave him a hug, and pushed him in her direction.

Tomorrow we are going element hunting...

-----------------------------------------------------------
This chapter is dedicated to
AshTate4
I hope you all liked it
Love you❤

800 words

😘Laura😘