!Chapter twelve!

Perrie's POV

It's been three days, Niall hasn't woken up yet, the only time move from his side is when I need to go to the bathroom, or to eat something.

I an so worried about him, I hope he is going to wake up soon, I lay down besides him, and carefully rest my head on his chest, I couldn't help but let the tears escape my eyes.

Suddenly, I felt a hand caressing my back, it must be Liam, but then I heard a weak and tired voice say.

"Stop crying love, I am fine" Niall said, I slowly lifted my head, to look at him, he had a small smile on his face.

"You finally woke up" I wispered as a wave of relief washed over me.

"Yeah" he wispered, the smile never leaving his face.

"I was so worried about you" I mumbled.

"I know, is Liam okay" he asked.

"Yeah he is downstairs, I will call him" I got up, and made my way to the living room, where I found Liam, he was eating cereal, since it was only  10:20 AM.

"Liam, Niall woke up" I said with a big smile.

Liam immediately jumped up, forgetting about his half eaten bowl of cereal, "Are serious?"he asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah c'mon he wants to see you" I said, dragging him upstairs...

Niall's POV

Liam and Perrie stumbled in the room, the look on Liam's face made me laugh, but I quickly stopped when I felt pain in my abdomen.

"Ow"

"That will teach you not to laugh at people" Liam said with a smirk

"And I hope this will teach you not to have your morning run when it's still dark" I smirked back, his smile vanished, and it was replaced with a frown

"I am sorry, I didn't mea-" I quickly cut him of.

"It's okay, I'm not mad" He came and hugged me.

"Now, please can you two p help me get up and go outside? I need fresh air"

"Are you sure you can walk?" Perrie asked with a smile.

"Yeah, don't worry" they both helped me up, my knees were wobbly at first, but I quickly regained my balance.

"Uh, I hate wolfsbane" Perrie laughed at me, and they helped me outside.

~One Weak Later~

I fully recovered, all I did last weak was rest, today we are going to Harry's place for breakfast, it's been a while.

I heard the sound of someone throwing up, I immediatly knew who it was, I rushed to the bathroom, where I found Perrie emptying  her stomach.

I kneeled down besides her, and held back her hair with one hand, with the other I rubbed her back.

After ten minutes she was done, I pulled her back to my chest, as we sat on the bathroom floor, Liam came in with a sympathetic smile and a glass of water, I gave it to Perrie, she gladly accepted it, and she started drinking small sips.

"Babe this has been happening for the past weak, are you sure you don't want to go to the doctor?" I asked with concern.

"I'm fine Ni, I'm sure it's nothing" Perrie said.

"Okay, I will give it three more days, if you don't get better we are going to the doctor" I said, leaving no place for negotiation.

"Alright" she said with a smile.

"C'mon guys,I am starving" Liam said.

~At Harry's Place~

"Those pancakes are delicious Haz, thank you" I said.

It was just Harry, Liam, Jesy, Perrie, Jade and myself.

Zayn and Gigi went to Paris, and Louis went back to his hometown to vist his family.

'Do you think I can tell Jade about... you know your secret" Perrie asked me.

'If she promise not to open her mouth yeah... I know you need a girl to know about this... you girls understand each others needs' It's true, Perrie needs one of her girl friends by her side.

'Thanks' 

"Jade can I talk to you please" Perrie asked her.

"Yeah of course" Jade smiled, they both got up and went outside to Harry's backyard.

Perrie's POV

"What's wrong Perrie" Jade asked in concern.

I told her everything, I told that Niall is my soulmate, that he is the night protector, I didn't leave anything out.

"Oh my God we've been eating, drinking, watching movies and hanging out with the night protector for five years without knowing" Jade said in disbelief.

"Yeah" I said

"And you are his soulmate" I nodded my head.

"Now I understand why I feel safe whenever we hang out" Jade said with a smile.

I laughed at her, but then my face went serious again "We mated" I blurted out.

Jade's eyes went wide "You are kidding me"

"No, and Jade I think I'm pregnant" I said in a low voice.

"What? Oh my God, are you sure?"

"Well I didn't take a test yet, but my period is late, I have been throwing up in the morning, I even ate pickles" I listed out.

"Pickles? You hate pickles" Jade said.

"I know... I am scared Jade... What if Niall doesn't want kids... I can't lose him" I said, I didn't want to cry.

"Hey, hey don't cry, Niall loves kids, he will never leave you, tomorrow we are going to the doctor okay?" Jade said brushing a strand of hair out of my face.

"Okay, but you can't tell anyone about Niall it must stay a secret" I warned her.

" You can trust me" she smiled.

Well tomorrow is a brand new day...

-----------------------------------------------------------
New chapter
I hope you enjoyed it
Tell me what do you think
❤ Love you all ❤

941 words

😘Laura😘