!Chapter Five!

Niall's POV

"You know, I have been thinking about a plan to get Perrie to realise that I am her soulmate, without having to tell her who I am before the right time"

"Really and what is it?" Liam raised an eyebrow at me.

"I am going to date Zayn's soulmate"

"What? Are you being serious? Who is she? What's her name? What does she looks like?"

"  am gonna leave this a surprise"

"Oh man come on"

"Nah I said later, now we're here let's started our research" I said about to step in the library, when suddenly I heard someone shouting my name.

"Niall!!! Wait" I turned around just in time to catch Perrie in my arms, who gave me a tight hug.

"Perrie? What's wrong?" I was trying to act cool, and so far I am doing a great job.

"Are you okay? you fainted and it took us time to register what happened, because we were still in shock" she gave me a concerned look.

"Don't worry I'm fine, I didn't eat anything all day, because I was having a bad stomach ache" Well done Horan, your not bad at lying after all.

"Aww poor you, I am glad your okay, anyway what are you doing here?" She gave me an adorable curious look.

"Well after Niall woke up, we chatted about old stories that were told about the night protector, then we decided why not make a research about him" Liam was fast to make up something.

"Cool! Why not do it together?" Louis said with an excited look on his face.

"Uh... I don't see were is the problem..." to be honest I was starting to get nervous about this.

"Awesome! Let's do this" Leigh-Ane shouted and stepped in the library.
Liam and I were the last to go in.

"Well let's hope nothing goes wrong" he whispered in my ear.

I really hope so...

~3 hours later~

We've been here for three hours and we haven't found anything yet about those stupid elements.

To be honest I found out many interesting facts about myself, it's weird to get to know yourself in books others have written about you.

Well back to those elements, I am currently searching one of the many book shelves in here, when I finally found what I was looking for:

The five elements.

The book was really old, the cover was a dark blue and the letters were written in gold.

I am going to read it back at home with Liam, when we are on our own, I don't want to be distracted.

I made sure nobody was watching me, before I snaped my fingers, just like that the book was gone, I will find it resting on the table in my library back at home.

Liam cleared his throat getting the attention of everyone in this room, "Well it's getting late, I think it's time to go home"

"Yeah you're right I'm exhausted" Jade yawned.

We all walked out of the library, and we started our short walk home, we don't live far away from each others.

"See you tomorrow guys" Liam and I yelled before I closed the door.

"So about the book you found" Liam said with a smile.

"We will deal with it later, for now we have to visit someone" I smirked at him.

"And who is it?" He returned the smirk

" Zayn Malik's soulmate" I announced.

"Let the fun begin" Liam said and he grabbed the car keys.

"I will drive, since I and the one who knows the adress"

"So I see you already planned everything" Liam laughed.

"Yep"

~After The Car Ride~

I was standing waiting for the front door to be opened, Liam decided to wait for me in the car.

After five minutes the door was opened by a beautiful lady, aka Zayn Malik's soulmate.

"Hello, how may I help you" she gave me soft smile.

I took a closer look at her face, she had bags under her eyes and they were red and puffy, before you ask, no she isn't a vampire.

That can only mean one thing, she has been crying, and I know why, she knows Zayn has a girlfriend, she saw him with Perrie in a party we all went to five days ago, the poor girl must thinks that he doesn't want her.

Well I am gonna change that.

"Yes you can help me... I am Niall Horan" I said extending my hand.

She smiled at me and shook my hand.

"Gigi Hadid"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Well Gigi is here
Tell me what do you
Sorry for any mistakes
Love you all❤

754 words

😘Laura😘