!Chapter Fourteen!

~3 Months Later~
Niall's POV

I woke up, to someone banging on my front door, Who the hell would be here at 2:30 AM?

Perrie started waking up, she gave me a confused look, "Who is this?" She wispered.

"I have no idea, I will go check it out"
I wispered back.

I stood up, and made my way downstairs to the front door, I swung it open to find Liam.

He was panting heavily, he had scratches on his face, and there was blood on his right arm.

"Mate what's going on" I was immediately alarmed by his state.

I heard a gasp from behind me, it was Perrie. I took a look behind Liam and saw Jade standing there in the same state.

"The vampires attacked... Everybody is fighting... We need you Niall... There are a lot of injured people on our side... Please help us" Liam said in between each pant.

"Go back to the battle field, I will join you in five minutes" I ordered them

They both nodded, and they took off running in the same direction they came from.

"What do I do Niall I don't want to leave you or stay here on my own, and if I come I am scared that something is going to happen to our pups" She said in panick.

"You will be coming with me and you will hide in an invisible force field, don't worry you will bi safe, I don't want to leave yoi here on your alone"

"Okay"

~In The Woods/ Battle field~

Perrie and I just arrived to the battle field, we were hiding behind a big tree.

"Okay love, shift to your wolf form" I instructed Perrie.

She shifted to her white wolf form, and I hide her in an invisible force field, Then I shifted to my black wolf form and waited till the right time.

Liam's POV

Where are you Niall? We are losing, I was fighting a vampire, he was trying to snap my neck, but he wasn't fast enough.

Suddenly I sensed a strong and powerful presences, I could tell everyone sensed it too because they stopped fighting and they were looking around.

I smiled to my self, Niall is here, I went and stood next to Jade,  all the werewolves were in wolf form, the witches were using there magic, and humans were using weapons.

A strong growle that made the ground shake was heard, it was all black so I couldn't see him, I was searching for glowing midnight blue eyes.

Suddenly, he jumped from behind a tree, and he stood in all his glory in the moonlight. Gasps were heard, all the werewolves bowed there heads, all the humans and witches went down on there knees, and the vampires started shaking in fear.

Niall shifted back to his human form, he was wearing all black with a mask on his face that only shows his face. His eyes were glowing a dark blue, you couldn't see his pupils anymore.

He lifted his hand in the air, it started glowing  white, he closed it in a fist, and all the passed out wolves, wiches and humans started waking up, all our injuries were healed.

Then he put his two hands in front of him, he created a strong breeze, that trapped all the vampires in a big circle, he lifted his left arm and created a big fire ball, the vampires started screaming and begging him to stop.

He threw it directly at them, they screamed in horror and they started disappearing in ashes.

He turned around and looked at us, he shifted back to his wolf form and he looked up at the full moon, he howled at it, we all howled back and he took of running in the woods...

Perrie's POV

I heard a twig crack, I spun around in my wolf form, I wasn't scared nobody can reach me in this force field. I saw  two glowing blue eyes coming my way.

'Come here love, I removed the force field' He said in my mind

I walked to him and I licked his face, he muzzled his nose in my neck.

'Let's go home' He wispered.

We started our short  walk home...

~ BackAt Home~

We arrived an hour ago it's 5 AM now, Niall took a shower, while I rested on the couch, we couldn't go back to sleep.

There was a knock on the door, when I opened it, I was greeted with a smiling Jade, and a tired looking Liam.

"We figured you two couldn't sleep, so we bought an extra early breakfast" Jade said holding up two Mcdonald bags.

"You have always been my favourite Jade, I am starving" I said rubbing my small baby bump.

Liam laughed, "The two little ones are  starving you huh?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, I feel like all I have been doing lately is eat" I said with a big smile.

"You need it love, after all your feeding three persons" Niall said coming from behind me.

"Come in guys, I am hungry too" Niall smiled.

Liam shut the front door behind him and we all sat down at the kitchen table and enjoyed our early breakfast...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Here you go guys
Tell me what do you think
❤Love you all❤

878 words

😘Laura😘