!Chapter Seven!

Niall's POV

"So Gigi how long have you and Niall been datibg" Harry asked her.

"We've been together for three months, he is the best boyfriend ever" Gigi said with a smile. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders pulling closer to me.

"Aww so cute" Jade gushed.

Gigi just laughed a bit and she hid her face in my chest. A sudden smash was heard, we all turned our heads in the direction of the noise, there was glass and water all over the floor.

"Oops, I'm sorry, it slipped from my hand while I was walking" Zayn said with a forced smile.

Gigi looked at me and smirked, "Something is telling me that the glass didn't slip from him" she whispered in my ear.

"Tell me about it" I mumbled back.

'Liam how did he brake it?' I mind linked him.

'He heard what she said and saw Cigi leaning into you, he got mad, his face went red and he squeeze the glass of water so hard that it shattered'  Liam laughed.

'Well he is going to need more than one glass, this is just the beginning'

""Babe I am going to the bathroom" Gigi said while standing up.

"Aren't you forgetting somethin?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Uhmm... no..." she said confused

"Where is my kiss?" I pouted.

Gigi smiled and came over to me, she set on my lap, and then she placed her lips on mine in a 'soft and loving' kiss.

I heard the front door slam shut. When we pulled away she winked at me and stood up making her way to the bathroom.

I looked up and scanned the room, Jade and Leigh-Ane were chatting about the latest fashion, Jesy was on her phone, Harry and Louis were talking about a new club they wanted to try out.

Liam was smirking at me, I playfully  rolled my eyes at him, Zayn was giving me the death glare, in return I gave him a sweet smile, I didn't find Perrie anywhere.

She was the one who left while I was kissing Gigi, I smiled in satisfaction, that's a good sign.

~3 Hours Later~

Nothing major happened after that kiss, Perrie came back after about an hour, Gigi and I constantly flirted, we did a good job at getting Zayn and perrie mad.

Now I am back at my place with Liam about to check the book that I found  yesterday.

"Shall we start?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, can you read?

"Sure" Liam said taking the book from me, he cleared his throat and started reading:

The five elements are magic
Gemstones, that can only be activated by their owner. He is the only person that has the ability to control them and their Great powers.

The first element: represents the spirit of loyalty, this gem is purple, it's the symbol of loyalty in the world, the first born spirt, in the year 1598.

The second element: represents the spirit of generosity, this gem is blue, it's the symbol of generosity in the world, the second born spirt, in the year 1777.

The third element: represents the spirit of honesty, this gem is green, it's the symbol of honesty in the world, the third born spirit, in the year 1965.

The fourth element: represents the spirit of kindness, this gem is yellow, it's the symbol of kindness in the world, the fourth born spirit, in the year 2007.

The fifth element: is unknown, nobody knows the power of  this element or were it's hidden.

Those elements, are hidden in a cave that is located in the middle of the Irish capital and can only be activate by The Night protector and he is the one who is going to find the fifth element th-

"Shit... I can't read anymore the book is too old, the rest of the words have faded away" Liam huffed.

"At least we know where to find four out five elements" I said with a small smile.

"So, what do we do now?" Liam asked.

"My dear Liam, we are going back to my lovely country, to do some element hunting"

"How long will be gone for?"

"Three days"

"Let's do this"

Ireland, we are coming for ya...

-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed it
Tell me what do you think
Love you all❤

715 words

😘Laura😘