!Chapter Three!

[Edited]

Liam's POV

It all happened so fast, one minute he was kissing Perrie and the second he falls limp in my arms.

I just held him not knowing what to do, then I jumped into action, I picked him up and ran outside to my car.

I heard Harry shouting my name, but I just ignored it and drove back to my place with an unconscious Niall in the back seat.

" Please Be okay Niall, I don't know what happened to you, but at the moment it doesn't matters, just be okay" I murmured under my breath.

I somehow managed to get the both of us to my place in one piece. I placed Niall on the bed in the guestroom and pulled the covers up to his shoulders.

I have no idea what else should I do, I am still shocked and confused and I will never admit it to anyone but I am scared, so many questions are running through my head:

" Is he going to be okay?
Why did he faint
When will he wake up
What if he doesn't wake up
What if h-"

I am starting to get a headache, I decided to make myself a cup of tea and just wait for him to wake up in the living room...

Niall's POV

All I can see is black, what happened to me? Most importantly where am I?

Suddenly I saw a white light I just decided to follow it, I don't have anything better to do.

I kept on walking until I reached it and I just walked through it, I had to cover my eyes, thislight is so freaking bright.

After two minutes, I felt something soft under my feet, I opened my eyes to see a big field with green grass, someflowers and some really big trees.

Where the hell am I?

"Hello Niall "

I spun around to see three boys and one girl staring at me with warm smiles on their faces.

"Uhmm...hi..."

"We've been waiting for this day ever since you were born"

"What I am so confused, who are you? And why am I here?"

"Oh my God I am so sorry where are our manners? My name is Luke,
That guy on my right is Ashton, the one on my left is Michael and the beautiful lady over there is Anna"

"Well nice to meet you all... but I am sure you already know this, can someone tell me what's going on"

"Niall listen to us carefully, we are here to warn you,the vampires are preparing something really dangerous" Anna started carefully choosing her words.

"The vampires are planning a war on humans, werewolves and witches, theywant to take over the world" Luke continued.

"The three races won't be able to pull through this on their own. They need the night protector to help and defend them" Michael looked at me with an expecting look that told me I had to win this war no matter what.

"And therfore you're going to need help, butof course not any help, you will need the help of the five elements" Ashton said with a serious look.

" What are you talking about? what elements?"

"That's all we can tell you Niall, gofind those elements to be able to reach your full power, anddefend our world, everybodyis counting on you, the destiny of everyone is in your hands, don't let them down, don't let us down, we need to go now"

"Wait I have so many questions" I yelled as they started to disappear in thin air, the last thing they said to me was

"Don't forget everybody is counting on you"

Then everything went black...

-----------------------------------------------------------
I love you all
I am gonna apologies one more
Time
It won't happen again

621 words

😘Laura😘