!Chapter Fifteen!

Perrie's POV

Today was my three months appointment, we will get to find the genders too, I am so excited, Niall is coming with me of course. Jesy invited us for breakfast, so we are going there first.

"Babe are you ready?" Niall asked coming in the room.

"Yeah let's go" I said with a smile.

I was wearing baggy clothes to hide my baby bump, nobody needs to find out now...

~At Jesy's House/Breakfast~

"Did you see how he killed them all just by lifting his hand in the air" Louis was on about the night protector.

"Yeah, when he shifted I tought we were going to see his face" Leigh-Ane pouted.

"I bet he is hot" I said with smirk, Niall was trying to hide his smile.

"Yeah, all buff and muscular" Gigi said.

"I am still here you know, you can crush on him later" Zayn said with a pout.

"What about you Niall? What do you think about the night protector?" Louis asked him.

"I am not really good at describing myself" Niall's eyes went wide and he looked around the room.

"Uhhh... we gotta go Niall" I said, I stood up and dragged him out the door, to the car.

We both got in and he started driving to the hospital, I was still shocked about what he said.

"What am I going to do Perrie?" Niall panicked.

"Watch the road Niall, and don't worry about it" I held his free hand, and I gave it a small reassuring squeeze.

"Me and my big mouth" he said while shaking his head...

~At The Hospital~

"Perrie Edwards" A nurse called my name.

Niall and I stood up , Niall looked like a little child on Christmas, once we were in the room, I got settled on the uncomfortable bed.

"Hello, Perrie how are you feeling today" Dr. Cole asked me with a bright smile.

"I'm good thank you, and by the way this is the father, Niall" I said pointing at Niall.

"Excuse me sir I didn't notice your presence, my name is Dr. Cheryl Cole" She shook his hand.

"It's really nice to meet you, I'm Niall Horan" Niall said.

After she asked some quick questions it was time for the ultrasound, Niall was bouncing in excitement, the Dr and I laughed at him.

She applied the cold jelly on my stomach, she placed the wand over it, and she started moving it, she pressed some switches on the machine, and the sound of two heart beats filled the room. Niall was holding my hand tightly.

"And here are the two little ones" she said pointing at the screan.

"Aww they are so small" I had tears in my eyes.

"Do you want to know the genders?"

"Yes please" Niall wispered, his eyes were fixed on the screan.

"Alright baby A is a little.... Boy, and baby B is a... girl" the doctor exclaimed with a big smile.

"A boy and a girl" Niall mumbled, he had tears running down his cheeks. I was crying too.

"Thank you" Niall placed a kiss on my forehead...

~Back At Home~

"C'mon guys tell us, we want to know" Jade wined.

"What do you think Pez, should we tell them?" Niall asked.

"Nah... I don't think so" I winked at him.

Liam groaned, "Please, I can't wait anymore" he wined once again.

"If we tell you you will stop wining?" I raised an eyebrow at them.

"Yeah we promise"

"Okay then, we are having... a boy and a girl" Niall shouted with a big smile.

"I knew it" Liam yelled.

"I am so excited" Jade squealed.

'Breaking news: The vampires have declared war on the werewolves, wiches and humans, the battle will take place in the middle of the woods, on the 12th of may, if they win the war they win our cities, if we win this war we will be able to get rid of all the vampires in the world for good. The night protector made an appearance last night, he saved us from them, we hope that he will be there to help us ou-

Jade turned of the television, "What are we going to do now"

"I have no idea, I haven't figured out the fifth element yet" Niall put his head in his hand.

"Don't worry, you still have two weeks to work on it" I comforted him.

"Yeah I think you're right" Niall gave me a weak smile...

I know he can do it...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone,
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Tell me what do you think about it
❤Love you all❤

747 words

😘Laura😘