!Chapter Nineteen!

Niall's POV

When I entered Perrie's room, I found her sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. I went to sit on the chair next to her bed.

Louis was now holding the boy and Harry was holding the girl, I suddenly remembered something.

"Liam did you call Zayn?" I asked him.

"Oops, I forgot, I will do it now" he smile at me.

"I will call mine and Perrie's parents as well" I said, already dealing Debbie's number...

Perrie's POV

I can hear low wisperes, I tried to open my eyes, but they were too heavy, I don't remembered much of what happened.

We were in a store, then my water broke... wait... my babies... My eyes shot open. The first thing I saw was Niall looking at me with a soft smile.

"Morning" he said.

"Morning " I rapped out.

"How are yo-" I cut him off.

"Are they okay?"  I placed my hand on my somehow flat stomach, all I had left was baby fat.

Niall smiled at me once again, then he stood up and made his way towards his mother, I just noticed that everybody was in the room.

Niall came back, carefully holding a blue blanket. Jade came over to me and helped me sit up, I held my hands out. And Niall slowly placed the really small baby boy in my hands

I could feel the tears gathering in my eyes. I completely lost it when Niall placed my baby girl in my other hand. He placed a kiss on my forehead.

"They are so beautiful" I wispered.

"I know, thank you so much" Niall wispered in my ear.

"Have you decided on any names"
a nurse asked coming in the room.

"What do you want to name them?" Niall asked.

"How about I name the boy and you name the girl"

"Good idea"

I looked down at my boy, thinking for a few seconds.

"Aidan James Horan" I wispered.

"That's a beautiful name" Jesy commented.

"What about the girl?" The same nurse asked.

"Harper Hope Horan"  Niall said with a soft smile.

"This is a beautiful name too" the nurse said as she wrote it down on the peace of paper she was holding...

~5 Days Later~
Niall's POV

Perrie and the twins were let out of the hospital yesterday. Since the twins were werewolves, they are stronger than human babies, even if they were born premature.

Aidan is clearly an Alpha, we still don't know if Harper is an omega or a beta. If you ask me, I would say she is a beta.

Mine and Perrie's family and all our friends were sitting in the living room. Zayn and Gigi said that they had an announcement, Liam as well.

"C'mon guys tell us" Louis whined.

"Alright, how about you tell them" Zayn asked Gigi.

"I'm two months pregnant" Gigi announce with a big smile.

"No way" Leigh-Ane and Jade squealed.

"I am sure Niall already knew" Zayn said looking at me.

"Maybe" I shrugged my shoulders.

"We can't keep anything from you not even a surprise" Gigi pouted.

"You just need to play it smart" I smirked  at her.

"Alright it's my turn... I found my mate" Liam announced.

"Seriously am I the only one without a mate?" Louis yelled with a pout.

"What's her name?" Harry asked.

"Cheryl Cole" Liam smiled.

"Well Louis, Jesy and I are the only three that don't have a mate" Jade huffed.

"Just wait for it, it will happen in the right time" Leigh-Ane said.

"I agree" I nodded my head in approval.

"Me too" Perrie said.

"Me three" Liam yelled, and we all laughed.

My life is amazing, I never thought I would be where I am today, I have amazing friends, a loving family, a beautiful mate, and lovely children, I will do my best to be the best Alpha, father, mate and friend. Now I believe it was worth to hide my true identity for five years. This was my Hidden Truth

-----------------------------------------------------------
The End
I enjoyed writing this book
So much, I want to say
A massive thank you
To all my readers

669 words

😘Laura😘